“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Philly Keys Restaurant - CLOSED

Philly Keys Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: American italian latin and the best philly cheese steak in the keys.
“Great!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Authentic cheesesteaks that were made with fresh ingredients. Food wasn't greasy either so left feeling full and happy. Recommend! Friendly staff and cool decor.

Toledo, Ohio
“Awesome food for a great price!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The prices were great and the food was even better. I spent five days in the Keys and ate at Philly Keys Restaurant everyday! I especially loved the Philly Cheese Steak.

The aquarium in the dining room added a nice touch to the atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
pa
“Not the best atmosphere”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

It might have been a bad day at the grill, but the burnt grill smell was over whelming. We stopped in for some hoagies to go and I had to wait outside the smell from the grill was over whelming I am glad we were getting take out because I could not have stayed there to eat. We had an Italian and turkey hoagie and they were excellent. Thankfully we had access to a wash machine because just from being in the restaurant for about 10 minutes our clothing smelled like burnt grill grease couldn't wait to get them into the washer. I don't know if it is like that every day or if it was just a bad day. I would recommend it for take out, but I am not sure I would go back planning to eat inside.

• Visited September 2013
Florida
“a taste of Philly in the Keys, Fresh, Fabulous & Fairly priced!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

A friend invited us to a local car/bike show on Saturday night at the Pink Plaza, MM 103 in Key Largo. We arrived & parked & were warmly greeted by Kevin & Karen, of Philly Keys Restaurant. The inside of the restaurant is very tropical & clean, but the food is the Star! I had to get a cheesesteak, since I went to college in Philadephia, my husband ordered the chicken/cranberry salad. Every bite of my sandwich was delicious and Authentic Philly-style. The sweet potato fries were great, so was the salad & home-made dressing, even the Iced-Tea was delicious! The service was fast & friendly, and the prices very reasonable, especially for the Keys. We will be back again, and will also visit the great Cigar store next door as well!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank suemenace
“Great Cheese Steak”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great Service and Food. Breakfast is good, fast and cheap. Authentic Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches. Young couple owns the restaurant - very personable and focused on excellent service. I normally eat at the counter when I'm down for business, but would also be great for families.

• Visited May 2013