“a taste of Philly in the Keys, Fresh, Fabulous & Fairly priced!”
Review of Philly Keys Restaurant - CLOSED

Philly Keys Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: American italian latin and the best philly cheese steak in the keys.
Florida
“a taste of Philly in the Keys, Fresh, Fabulous & Fairly priced!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

A friend invited us to a local car/bike show on Saturday night at the Pink Plaza, MM 103 in Key Largo. We arrived & parked & were warmly greeted by Kevin & Karen, of Philly Keys Restaurant. The inside of the restaurant is very tropical & clean, but the food is the Star! I had to get a cheesesteak, since I went to college in Philadephia, my husband ordered the chicken/cranberry salad. Every bite of my sandwich was delicious and Authentic Philly-style. The sweet potato fries were great, so was the salad & home-made dressing, even the Iced-Tea was delicious! The service was fast & friendly, and the prices very reasonable, especially for the Keys. We will be back again, and will also visit the great Cigar store next door as well!

2 Thank suemenace

“Great Cheese Steak”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great Service and Food. Breakfast is good, fast and cheap. Authentic Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches. Young couple owns the restaurant - very personable and focused on excellent service. I normally eat at the counter when I'm down for business, but would also be great for families.

1 Thank Hytorcrep
PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was born and raised in Philly and I have eating cheese steaks from every corner in Philly. And the Philly keys in key largo make a great steak sandwiches. I suggest you stop by when you are in the keys.

1 Thank tad371
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impressive food, friendly, inviting atmosphere”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

If you stop into this restaurant, located in an unassuming/ordinary row of shops, you will not be disappointed at how unique it is inside. While you wait for your food you can get lost in the puzzle on the wall or the large tropical aquarium. I am usually a picky eater and few restaurants have willingly offered to go to such extents to meet my requests (and still bring me a fantastic meal). They will go to any length to make sure that you are satisfied with your meal and know how to make a customer want to return. We stopped in on the way to Key West and loved it so much we stopped back in on the way back. We love to eat and did not want to be disappointed so we figured we would go back to the place that got it right the first time.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Amanda G
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I grew up in south jersey 5 miles from Philly and it was like I was home the biscuits amazing and the chipped beef on the home fries the best ill be back

3 Thank Pollek