“Best stopover”
Review of Philly Keys Restaurant - CLOSED

Philly Keys Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: American italian latin and the best philly cheese steak in the keys.
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Best stopover”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Heading down to the Keys from MIami airport, 3 p.m. and not having had lunch, we spotted this restuarant and dropped in on the offchance. It was so good that we programmed the sat nav to take us there for lunch on the day we were driving back to the airport.
It's an unprepossessing little place but the food is superb, freshly prepared. I had Chicken Walnut and Cranberry Salad on the way down; my wife is vegetarian and on the way back she asked if she could have the same with cheese instead of chicken - no problem.
We ate a lot of excellent fish dishes in the Keys, some at much more upmarket-looking places, but the grouper in my fish sandwich on the second visit was totally up to standard. (And much easier on the wallet!)
It's worth a stop anyway to see the amazing aquarium and the .'fantasy wildlife mural'.

• Visited December 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Scrumptious Snapper Omelet”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We dined here for breakfast just this week. The service is excellent! The atmosphere is tropical and Keys like. There is huge aquarium in the dining area. There is a lot of information regarding different types of fish that are in the Keys.
The Snapper omelet was mouth-watering delicious. The home made biscuit is to die for. The restaurant is available to the various needs of its clents. Thank you for moving from Philadelphia to the upper Keys so we can enjoy your excellent cuisine and positive, polite, caring service. Thank you!

• Visited November 2012
“Best Philly in the Keys”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here four times on vacation. Had A great omelette for breakfast. Philly's for lunch and pasta for Dinner. Great selection and variation. Friendly owners, and really good prices.

Key Largo, Florida
“THEY DELIVER BREAKFAST ALL DAY!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My daughter had their Philly cheesesteak omelet and HUGE homemade biscuit delivered (yes, they deliver...and breakfast all day) and told me how great it was. So, next time I went in, that's what I had. WOW it is awesome and that biscuit is "melt in your mouth good"
I have had their original Philly cheesesteak sandwich and the bread is so warm with barely a touch of crunch. Bar-b-q wings and crinkle cut sweet potato fries are good too. That's about all I have tried so far.
We met a family for lunch there one Sunday afternoon and their 13 year old daughter said that the cheesesteak was better than one they purchased from a cheesesteak cart in Pennsylvania that was recommended by someone. And then their 8 year old daughter was eating one of the biscuits and told her dad it was better than Cracker Barrel's.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Tammy B
“Awesome food! And they even deliver breakfast!!!!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Huge delicious omelet, the biscuit are to die for and they deliver any thing on the menu all hours if the day!! Everything I have had here exceeded my expectations:)

1 Thank Madmaddiesmom