“Fresh fish and a lovely locals attracion”

Key Largo Fisheries Backyard
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Key Largo Fisheries Backyard Cafe is a reflection of a laid back keysie style restaurant with outdoor seating on a covered deck. We offer a diversified and delicious menu. We have quality seafood at affordable prices. You can come dine on our deck or take your fresh catches home to enjoy with the family. We also have a seafood market that houses a variety of Fresh from Florida seafood. From Florida Lobster, Stonecrabs, Yellowtail Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Grouper and Hogfish to freshly made salads like Smoked Fish Dip, Conch Salad and Ceviche. We have it all!!! We also provide free tours!!! Call ahead to schedule your free tour of a local, working fishery. We are a family owned and operated business that has been in business since 1972. Come see everything from how we fillet the fish to packing ballyhoo to watching the fishermen unload their fresh catches.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I enjoyed every visit to This restaurant and I will always make that my preferred place to eat and take my friends there when in Key Largo

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I went here will my boys after diving and had a great lunch. The lobster BLT was amazing and the fries were addictive. My son had the lobster Philly cheese steak and said that was tasty as well. We will be back next time we are down.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Decent food with a fresh sea food market attached makes it a good place to grab a bite on there open deck then perhaps buy some fresh brought in by the locals.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I love this place the good was amazing and I couldn't of had anything better. The sitting area is off of a marina and it is so nice I just look at some of the boats people have. Everyone was so friend and didn't hesitate to help. The fish market in side was also awsome if your not from the area it's a definite much to try and find away to bring some fish home. The key like pie is amazing and lastly I love the shirts you can buy over all I love this place

Reviewed July 18, 2014

With your help, we found our way to Key Fisheries for lunch. I splurged on the grilled Key Largo platter. Yes, it was $29, it was wonderful and a lot of food. I had a lobster tail, 5 or 6 grilled shrimp, several scallops, a mahi fillet and a whole lot of fries. YUM! My 12-year-old non-fish-eating guest had a huge cheeseburger, which he loved.

While we waited for food on the shaded deck, we watched the boat activity in the marina and fed quarters into the fish food dispenser.

It was delicious with a laid back atmosphere. A nice touch: When you order, they ask for the name of a city, and that is what they use to announce your order is ready -- much more fun than hearing names over the PA and a possible impromptu geography lesson for kids at the same time.