“"my" restaurant -- I'm an Evelyn”

Evelyn's Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 142 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Driving by... saw a restaurant with MY name on it and stopped to take pictures and have lunch. Service was very good and the food was good too!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We found Evelyn's while looking around for a local type place to eat. We didn't see all that many around mile marker 100, so we headed back up north and found this place at mile marker 103. When I see cops eating at a place, I know it's going to be good. There was plenty of breakfast fare on the menu as well as specials on the white board. I had the two eggs, turkey sausage (4 links and delicious), and Yukon Gold homefries (outstanding) - in fact I had them for 2 days in a row. On day three I had the BLT with cole slaw, and that was delicious too! The staff was very friendly. They have some of the most colorful t-shirts I've ever seen for a restaurant. On future trips to Key Largo I will remember this place!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My sister and I just happened upon this restaurant, and I'm glad we did. We had breakfast there three days in a row. You get a lot of food for the money. We both ate 2 fried eggs, potatoes, 4 links of turkey sausage, and toast for the first two days. The potatoes were obviously Yukon Golds- so creamy and tasty. The turkey sausage was delicious and not overly salty. On the third day, we opted for lunch- available at 9:30 a.m.. For breakfast/lunch, we had BLT's and slaw (trying not to pig out on french fries). These folks get the food out pronto, and it's good! I saw cops and firemen there- obviously locals- so you know it's good. The two of us ate for roughly $20, including tip. Our breakfast kept us full for several hours. We will eat there again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good little local joint diner style with tex-mex flair. Steak burrito with refried beans for breakfast rocks. Family had pancakes and they were light and fluffy. Very friendly and service was great.

1  Thank Gordo319
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We ate breakfast here twice last weekend. Service was prompt and the food was good. We did not order anthing special just basic eggs, meat, grits, pancakes, etc. We will go back. It looks like they are open for lunch and supper, and I may try them for a different meal.