“Roaches !”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Me & my brother from Philadelphia came to eat at this place with our children. The food was not so good because it look like it was made with no effort but the service was great. The moment my son seen a little small caca roach on top of the mustard bottle we knew that we will never come back to this place again. We payed and left without a regret.

2  Thank Nospmis83

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I always drive by this place too and from work.. The parking lot is always packed.. So we wanted to see what all the hype was about .. Well we went to breakfast.. It was so yummy my husband and I got the same thing.. Because the people next to us got it .. And we could not resist .. It was the breakfast steak burrito !! So good and not too much food it was just right ..
Everyone was super nice and the food was hot , fresh and fast!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was on my way to vist islamorada and happen to see this little restaurant, didn't think of it much. I underestimated it. The staff was extremely friendly, they sat us down and we had a brief conversation. As for the food, it was DELICIOUS. Came out pretty fast, thankfully because my family and I were starving. I strongly recommend to go.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Pork sandwich -- Great

Egga Benedict -- Great

Clean and the service is very good. Local style diner Don't let the outside fool you. Just park your car and go inside for a good meal.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Couldn't even tell you what I had but this place was a suprise. Just expected a country breakfast and my wife and I were treated to some authentic Latin breakfast food. I had a tortilla filled w/ beans and sausage w/ 2 over medium eggs on top. It may not sound that good, but man it was awesome. If you are cruzing through the Keys make it a point to stop here.

1  Thank AtlantaBry