“Fun night for me.”

Island Grill at the Mandalay
Ranked #23 of 137 Restaurants in Key Largo
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Oceanfront outdoor casual dining restaurant open 7 days a week! Join us at our new oceanfront bar everyday for happy happy hour from 4-6pm and we offer live music.
Central FL
“Fun night for me.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was my third time here. Loved my food and service. Did not like the lack of a/c as a hot night so go dressed semi-naked I guess. On the water which is nice with lightning around us on two sides as raining somewhere. Too bad there was no breeze to speak of. My husband does not want to go back as did like his food but I definitely would on a cooler night.

Visited September 2012

Tavernier, Florida
“great atmosphere, friendly staff”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great atmosphere, live music, good food and friendly staff. Sometimes they run out of stuff on the menu, but, hey, it's the Keys

• Visited May 2012
nj
“Great View!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Amazing view-walk to Mariners club its next door. They just opened so some growing pains, beer/wine only (supposed to serve liquor soon. Food is average.

Visited March 2012
pontoons, General Manager at Island Grill at the Mandalay, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for dining with us at Mandalay Oceanfront.There has been alot of exciting changes since your last visit. We have partner up with our sister store The Island Grill in Islamorada and have changed our menu and name to Island Grill at Mandalay.We also added a beautiful new bar that overlooks the ocean, now that we have our liquor license in place.I hope you have the oppertunity to join us again at the Island Grill at Mandalay.
Naples, Florida
“Delicious and great spot”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Fish tacos were out of this world. Great location, nice view, pull your boat right up. Only negative was that they only gave you 2 tacos. They were so good, we could have eaten 4 each. My son enjoyed watching the fish right off or our table.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank travelingfamily239
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The Catch of the Day Sandwich Was Great!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Good music. Retooled menu. Good Catch-of-the-Day. Nice waterfront location. Friendly wait staff. I'd recommend this.

Visited August 2012