“Awesome Fishing Experience.”
Review of Rodeo Charters

Rodeo Charters
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Offshore,Deepsea,Reef and Backcountry/Everglades fishing charters.Come fish with us on our 43 ft. custom charter boat and enjoy plenty of cock pit space a giant salon, fly bridge or the tranquility of our 24 ft. Scout Bay Boat. Families welcome. Enjoy a great day with us where you can learn how to catch Sail fish, Dolphin, Tuna, Wahoo, Snapper, Grouper and more. Fishing the Keys Since 1973. Best regards, Capt. George Jr. and Capt. George Sr.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

You can't go wrong fishing with Capt. George Clark! I have been fishing with George for over 10 years and there is a reason why. The guy knows where to find fish. But there's more. Finding them is half the battle. Getting them on your line and in the boat is another thing. His help and knowledge is priceless. Time after time his assistance in teaching and explaining what's needed to land the fish makes the day and experience truly rewarding. Often my trips have included my wife and teenage son. The patience and assistance he offers is wonderful. They don't fish that often but never turn down a trip with Capt. George.

All reviews
"the reefs"
in 3 reviews
in 29 reviews

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Did another trip with captains Clark and it was just awesome. George Sr is a fascinating "old salt" and George Jr is a fabulous guide and fisherman. Fun and a lot of fish!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Captain George Clark is a professional in every sense, and he is the man. He is an extremely nice guy, he's humble, he's funny, he knows how to make sure everyone has a good time (great with kids), and most importantly, he knows how to find fish. On a day in which other captains on the water "hadn't even seen a scale," he was able to put me and my brother on countless mahi-mahi and enormous amberjack. My fishing trip with George Clark was the best fishing trip I have ever been on, and was without a doubt the best day of my life. I have loved fishing ever since I picked up my first rod and reel as a 2-year-old, and I am a better fisherman now that I have been on a guided trip with Captain George. His knowledge of the waters in the Florida Keys and fishing in general is unlike anyone I have ever met. Captain George even went out of his way beyond just our fishing trip with him in order to help my brother and me while we were fishing on our own. He recommended spots in which to fish, what bait and tackle to use, and made sure to check in with us to ask how our day was going and if we had success, which we did because of his recommendations. Moreover, Captain George was even messaging us, sending us pictures of fish he caught, and giving us further recommendations while he was on a fishing trip with other clients. He really cares about the people he takes out on the water, and that has really shown in these past few days. I could wax poetic about Captain George's positive attributes and skills, but the best way for people to learn about what kind of fisherman, guide, and person George Clark is would be to give him a call or send him an email and go on a trip with him. Catching fish is never guaranteed, but if I wanted to catch some fish and had to choose one person to take me out fishing in the Keys, it would without a doubt be Captain George. To get an idea of the kind of trip Captain George can provide, watch him on the show "Addictive Fishing" hosted by Blair Wiggins (available on YouTube) or check out the TV show he personally hosts called "Reelin in the Keys." Give him a call, and I can almost certainly promise that he will put you on some fish. Thank you, Captain George.

Enrique CuUnjieng

1  Thank Enrique C
Reviewed May 25, 2014

For many years my brother and I have dreamed of a fishing trip together, and to do so in key largo...little did we know that our trip would exceed our wildest dreams and it is all thanks to captain George.

As experienced fly and freshwater fishermen, my brother and I understand the difficulty of finding, targeting, and landing fish with consistency (what more to do so in water ranging from 10 inches to 1,000 feet deep). The long story short, Captain George is responsible for one of the happiest days of our lives and many memories that we will not only never forget, but always hold dear.

Our full day trip included sight casting/hunting mahi mahi, and running back over wrecks to land our dream fish...trophy amberjack...and even a quick run to shallower reefs to try our luck for grouper, snapper, and fish we didn't even know to expect! Captain George not only put us on fish, he taught us so much on the water-knowledge that will be widely applicable for all future fishing scenarios. Not only did we have an amazing time, but we are better anglers simply for having been on his boat.

It should be known that we had this amazing day, while also listening to the radio chatter of other boats struggling to even locate fish. We may not be back as soon as we would like (we could do this everyday) but as soon as we get the chance...there's only one captain we will call. If you're really looking for the most enjoyable fishing trip, personally catered and expertly conducted, I absolutely recommend the legendary Captain George Clark.

1  Thank Mrcuu
See more reviews
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We called Captain George Jr. and explained to him that we would be in Key Largo within a couple of weeks. I told him we would like to try some salt water fishing, but Christmas Day was the best day for us to go. He agreed to take us out. Getting even closer to our arrival in Key Largo, other members of our family decided that they would like to go fishing also. Cpt. George Jr. quickly consulted his father, Cpt. George Sr. Cpt. George agreed to take us out on Christmas Day in his bigger boat. Cpt. George Sr. was extremely friendly and patient with us. We caught snapper, grouper and mackerel. We appreciated Cpt. George booking us on such short notice and Christmas day on top of that. We would certainly hire Rodeo Charters on our next trip to Key Largo.

1  Thank ninagal1968