“really, really good”

Mr C's Gourmet Italian Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Key Largo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I went to Mr C's after it was recommended to us by the hotel concierge. The guy working there is very nice and gives you a lot of ice cream for one scoop. My dad and I really like the rum raisin, and the chocolate fudge flavors. The place is very clean, and kept cool especially on hot days. The only bad thing is that the place is small, but it doesn't really matter because all you are doing eating ice cream. My family and I liked the ice cream so much that we came back again that day, and the next. I really wish they had one near my house because I would go there everyday during the summer. I highly recommend this ice cream place to any one that is in the keys!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great homemade ice cream. Coffee ice cream is the best...and just south of Snook's restaurant...a perfect stop for dessert...Cash only..in case you are bringing a large family!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were driving up to the shopping center and noticed this lirttle treat shop. Not fancy but great creamy treats that are home made. Next time in the Keys we will be visiting it again.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stop along the way to or from the keys! Chocolate Oreo, peanut butter cup, and Nutella, soooo rich and creamy! Split the small with a friend, the portions are huge.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The owner/server makes the waffle cones individually! The ice cream is wonderful. It is right on Overseas Highway, in the center island, but if you aren't looking it can be hard to see. Really, worth the effort, best ice cream. The pineapple and mango flavors are so fresh.