“Guided kayaking through the mangroves”
Review of Sail Fish Scuba

Sail Fish Scuba
Ranked #1 of 122 Tours in Key Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: Key Largo diving at it's best, that is what Sail Fish Scuba offers to our guests. Your are never alone in the water with us. Always a FREE in-water guide to make sure you enjoy your Dive or Snorkel trip to the fullest. Our in-water guide will additionally take photos if you like & we send you a link to the photos taken by all the guides on your trip. Home of the PADI Scuba Diver Lifetime Certification in just 1 Day, call today, become a certified diver tomorrow. Our shop and boat are located together at mile marker 103 on the bayside, so you don't have to check-in at one spot & then find parking at another to catch the boat like almost all other shops in the area. We also offer photo-guided kayak tours of the eco-exotic mangrove jungle and lobster hunting tours when in season We like small group tours & bet you will too! Reserve your space as early as possible as we sell out each day quickly. Currently taking bookings as far as 11 months in advance.
Hamilton, Michigan
“Guided kayaking through the mangroves”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Relaxing, guides have fun facts to add about the area. Beautiful view, neat way to enjoy Key Largo..

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“An afternoon with Sailfish”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife and I selected Sailfish Scuba on the basis of the many favorable reviews and we were not disappointed. We arrived at 12 noon for the snorkeling training and were in the boat by 1 pm. We visited two reefs where the snorkeling was great. Arrived back at the dock at 5 pm where we showered and picked up our CD with 193 pictures. A great value and a great experience.

Visited April 2014
CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One of the best”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I picked Sail Fish because of their small groups and excellent reviews and I was not disappointed. I was supposed to dive with them on March 19th but due to a nasty fall all I was able to do was snorkel. I can't say enough about how accommodating everyone was, captain Evan and dive guide George, along with the three divers on the boat, made sure to pick dive sites that would also be good for snorkeling. The visibility was great at the two wreck sites they picked and I was able to follow the divers from the surface. I will definitely be back to dive with them over the summer.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Awesome Guide Service”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is the exact same review as I posted on yelp, but because this company is so great I figured I'd rate them on another site so more people could read it.
Went out with Sailfish Scuba the weekend of 3/14 and had a great time. We went out on 2 separate dives and because the wind was kicking up that weekend we had to go out on the larger boat which is owned by Ocean Divers. The boat was not overcrowded but the thing that really gives this rating five stars was our guide George who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We both are still beginners but he made us feel confident and relaxed, even diving down to 100 feet on the Duane which we were able to do because he was with us. He also took some beautiful pictures. We went out with another dive company in Key Largo right after Christmas and the staff was no where near as friendly as the folks at Sailfish. We will definitely be going back as soon as we can.

Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Just returned from our trip to the FL Keys and other FL stops. The afternoon spent with the crew from Sail Fish Scuba was definitely one of the highlights of our entire week. Even though weather prevented us from going to the reef, the mangrove tour and snorkeling was great. My wife and I were riders as our kids snorkeled with guide George. He was great! The boat captain Evan was also super and we had wonderful conversation with him while the others were in the water. The mangrove tour was very nice and provided a relaxing, peaceful afternoon. We appreciated the fact that Jen and Chris and everyone kept safety and comfort in mind and were 100% honest and upfront about the rough seas at the reef due to very windy conditions the prior couple of days. Sail Fish is a small, first-class operation. They couldn't have been nicer to us. Book your adventure with these folks without any hesitation! 6 people represent a "full boat" so reserve early and in advance to make sure you get to experience their outstanding service. We hope to be back someday and go to the reef with them and/or get scuba certified. I even bought a visor/cap to do some advertising for them while I'm out and about up here in the "north country". Jen, Chris, George and Evan -- you are the best! Keep up the outstanding work. You are doing it right. In a world where tourist-related activity can be unjust and sometimes a downright ripoff -- you guys are honest, friendly, above-board, and deliver exactly what you say you will. What a refreshing thing to find and experience. Oh yeah -- and you get great pictures too on a CD that you get to keep and enjoy!