“Great experience, Sail Fish crew is the best!”
Review of Sail Fish Scuba

Sail Fish Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Key Largo diving at it's best, that is what Sail Fish Scuba offers to our guests. Your are never alone in the water with us. Always a FREE in-water guide to make sure you enjoy your Dive or Snorkel trip to the fullest. Our in-water guide will additionally take photos if you like & we send you a link to the photos taken by all the guides on your trip. Home of the PADI Scuba Diver Lifetime Certification in just 1 Day, call today, become a certified diver tomorrow. Our shop and boat are located together at mile marker 103 on the bayside, so you don't have to check-in at one spot & then find parking at another to catch the boat like almost all other shops in the area. We also offer photo-guided kayak tours of the eco-exotic mangrove jungle and lobster hunting tours when in season We like small group tours & bet you will too! Reserve your space as early as possible as we sell out each day quickly. Currently taking bookings as far as 11 months in advance.
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Excelent service, I am glad I found it. Was the cherry on the pie for my vacation. Akayla is a great trainer and she went above and beyond during the training period in order for me to be ready for scuba diving. If you want to learn scuba diving Sail Fish is the place to go.

SailFishScuba, Owner at Sail Fish Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

We are super happy you came to Sail Fish Scuba for your instruction, and we sure hope you will return for some more diving in the future!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"great pictures"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I'm a new diver and Sail Fish really looked out for me. Made recommendations on equipment, gave me pointers on dive technique. Dive masters Chris K. and George were excellent and thoroughly knowledgeable not just about diving and safety, but about the area, weather effects, and sea life. I liked that they limit groups to 4 divers, and that they always bring a camera to capture the fascinating sites we saw on the dives. Thanks, Sail Fish! I'll be back.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I saw all of the stars on trip advisor and I aggree. This dive shop is very friendly and easy to like because they treat you like family. A must dive if your in the keys, would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I greatly enjoyed my time with this company! The crew was friendly and helpful, and this was the first dive company that took pictures of your dive for you, which the pictures are put on a CD at the end of the trip for you to take home. For each dive, one of their own goes out with you to help guide you through the sites. They only take out about 4 divers max, so the small group allows for more intimate guiding and not a cattle call like the other businesses. I was able to complete my Advanced Open Diver's course with them at a great price, which included 6 dives, pictures, and getting my certification. The crew helps you with all of your gear, including putting it together and putting it on and taking it off of you. The crew is very friendly and ensure that you are having a great time. They seem very passionate about diving and want to educate you in a way where you also have fun. I will definitely book with them again and would highly recommend then for getting a certification in diving or just going on a scuba trip. Overall excellent!