“So glad we chose Sail Fish”
Review of Sail Fish Scuba

Sail Fish Scuba
Ranked #1 of 120 Tours in Key Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: Key Largo diving at it's best, that is what Sail Fish Scuba offers to our guests. Your are never alone in the water with us. Always a FREE in-water guide to make sure you enjoy your Dive or Snorkel trip to the fullest. Our in-water guide will additionally take photos if you like & you go home with a FREE disc of the days photos. Home of the PADI Scuba Diver Lifetime Certification in just 1 Day, call today, become a certified diver tomorrow. Our shop and boat are located together at mile marker 103 on the bayside, so you don't have to check-in at one spot & then find parking at another to catch the boat like almost all other shops in the area. We also offer photo-guided kayak tours of the eco-exotic mangrove jungle and lobster hunting tours when in season We like small group tours & bet you will too! Reserve your space as early as possible as we sell out each day quickly. Currently taking bookings as far as 11 months in advance.
Frankfort, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So glad we chose Sail Fish”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Loved this snorkel trip, beautiful location with small group and top notch personal attention. We recommend them for all ages and levels. Hope we come back to sail fish soon!

• Polish first
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I went to Sail Fish Scuba for our Scuba Diver and Open Water Diver certifications. The owner's and instructors were incredibly accomodating! My husband ended up needing a Dr.'s approval to dive (minor reason but required by PADI's med release) and they found him a Dr. to go to on our first day and also arranged our training schedule around it. They keep their classes small so you can be sure to get individual attention and a great education. Our instructor, Ahmed, was very patient and thorough with teaching us and made sure we understood everything correctly. He was very professional, nice and fun. Everyone there is very knowledgable and helpful!
We will absolutely be back to dive with Sail Fish Scuba and recommend them to everyone! They usually only take 4-5 divers out at a time which is awesome! I believe larger groups can be arranged upon request but we really appreciated not being in a large group.
I felt very safe which was super important for my first time diving. I was conquering a few fears learning to dive.
I could go on and on about how great they are but just check them out for yourselves. You will have a blast!!! We sure did!!!
ps
They even gave us a disc of photos for free!

Visited October 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beyond Excellence”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I cannot express how impressed I am with this company. My sister, friend and I were certified in one afternoon. Dan, our diver was so great and supportive throughout the whole process. We went to Jules lagoon. At first, I was extremely freaked out. I HATE murky water. But Dan held my hand the whole time, keeping eye contact, making sure we all went down to do our first dive. Thanks to Dan, I have conquered my fear of agoraphobia and deep water.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great certification experience.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a great time with my son (just certified) and myself finishing scuba diver certification with Jen and the crew. Jen was absolutely superb and easy to dive with. Always felt safe and had lots of fun. Definitely going out with them next time. Thank you so much for taking time to work with us and not rushing!
Ilia

Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Scuba Experience”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I got scuba certified some time ago and have not been in years but always wanted to continue my training. Chris and Jen of sailfish scuba took great care of me. I was a little nervious but they were right there with me the entire time. I felt as if I was part of the experience not just there to watch an experience. Sailfish scuba took me to great dive sites and really helped be more knowledgeable in and out of the water about my courses and the dive sites. OVERALL: Great and friendly staff and if you go to Key Largo to dive, then dive with the best… SAILFISH Scuba

1 Thank Tracy B