We loved everything about the resort. We loved the privacy, we loved the ambiance, we loved the layout, we loved our bungalow, it was all just great. The staff even let us check into our room at 9:00 am because we had taken the red eye and we were exhausted!!! The staff was amazing!!! We had rain a few nights and they worked feverishly to make sure everything was cleared off and ready for our enjoyment. Tracy was wonderful. Everything she suggested to us was delightful. She is the perfect person to work with. She was so willing to help us with any little thing and so happy and positive and just fun! We celebrated my 40th birthday there and she arranged a birthday gift basket to be placed in our room. Just the little extra's like that was what made staying at Kona Kai a privilage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated by the same family since 1991 and a "Fodor’s Choice" selection since 2009, Kona Kai is a magical hideaway, teeming with the natural beauty of old Key Largo and hand polished into one of the most exclusive resorts in the Florida Keys. With all new accommodations in 2013, Kona Kai is reserved for adults. Offering highly praised personalized concierge service, Kona Kai is regularly recommended by leading travel publications and websites. SInce the 2011 addition of "The Botanic Gardens at Kona Kai," guests enjoy our gardens day and night; complimentary tours for all registered guests are offered by our staff ethnobotanist. Kona Kai is a classic Keys experience; the perfect alternative if you're seeking to avoid the crowds and formality of a big resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kona Kai Resort, Gallery & Botanic Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Kai Resort And Gallery
- Kona Kai Resort & Gallery Hotel Key Largo