Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)
$218
$118
$143
$193
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,251 results
All reviewsgus' grillebreezers bardive shoppool barjet skiwrap around balconycorner roomtwo bedroom suiteon site restaurantwater sportspool sidepool and hot tubping ponggreat poolplenty of chairssmall beachfire pit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This review is based on my experience with the staff; overall this is a nice hotel however the category seems higher than it should be. I used points for this stay and also hold a Marriott Platinum card and spend 1/3 of the year staying at Marriott. At checkin it was mentioned that I used points for the stay. I was then given the worst possible room on the 3rd floor with a view of the highway and mostly blocked by the lobby building. I don't think it should matter if you use points or pay cash; you shouldn't be denied a wartime view room or other upgrade. The desk clerk quickly changed her tune when she saw that I wasn't happy and told me that using points wasn't the reason for my crappy room. She gave me an extra breakfast coupon, what an insult.

Stayed: March 2014
5  Thank Wb48855
KeyLargoMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

We sincerely apologize your stay with us was not to your standard. As Marriott Rewards members, especially Platinum Elite Members we do try and upgrade when possible. Unfortunately if the hotel is at full capacity we are unable to do so. We will address your concerns with the front desk staff.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had a great 3 day stay at the end of Feb. Great service Great room and bed with an excellent pool and bay beach area with a bar.
Breakfast at Gus's are very good with a great outdoor view. An late night bar scene is fun. Hotel is very convenient with a lot of good eateries.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

WillieRay, your review is greatly appreciated from all of us here at the Marriott. We are glad you found the pool, beach, and restaurant outlets to your standards! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Wonderful staff; courteous, attentive, and willing to do anything within their power to make your stay pleasurable. Property is beautiful and well cared for. Rooms are clean, nicely decorated, and the beds are comfortable with above average linen.

Food is acceptable at the restaurant and nearby Breezer's bar but acceptable is all. With the myriad of restaurants in the area, neither would be my first choice. All in all, for those that may have never visited Key Largo, this is an excellent hotel that will make you want to visit again and again.

Room Tip: Choose a bay view room with balcony to fully enjoy the property.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brian P
KeyLargoMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Brian P, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate your kind words. We take pride in maintaining our resort. We will also use your comments concerning your dining experience and evaluate what we are offering! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

These people are wonderful...everything we wanted or needed. Food was great...Breakfast buffet to love and enjoy. Drinks by the pool and on the beach...Room was great...we had a little plumbing problem and had to call a second time, which led to 2 free breakfast and 3 free drinks. This resort does not mess around. My most memorable person was Katelyn at Gus's Restaurant. I would go back just to see her. The best employee there who I came in contact with.

Loved it..Patti Kathryn and our Mom Elinor

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank PatriciaAlice

Patti, Kathryn & Mom, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay here in Key Largo. Your wonderful review will be shared with the whole team! We will be sure to recognize Katelyn for her outstanding service! We hope to host you brilliantly again here in paradise!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is difficult for me as I typically do not appreciate the Marriott brand at all. I don't believe that anything about any of their properties is special at all. Though they are always nice with comfortable beds and have nifty in-room amenities, there just isn't much more to them. I rarely appreciate their in house restaurant or bar, I usually could care less for their service because it doesn't seem to be a major focus. I don't feel like anybody has ever gone above and beyond for me at a Marriott.
That being said, I showed up around 10:00 PM at night to dine there. Though they were almost closed and we weren't guests of the hotel, the friendly GM of the restaurant was more than welcoming and offered to serve us. Coming from a background in F&B, I opted to go elsewhere because I know what its like to serve the table that comes in late when you thought you were going home for a long day.
I come back the hotel an hour after dining elsewhere to see about their rates. I'm greeted by yet another phenomenal service professional working the night shift. We discuss different options about pricing and where he could put us.
The rates at the hotel are spot on. The rooms are amazing, the attitude of the employees is incredible (not just for Florida), and the property is beautiful. I've changed my opinion about the brand because of this one property.

Room Tip: It's a privilege to stay at this property.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank miaminumberone
KeyLargoMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Miaminumberone, we truly appreciate your wonderful review. Your kind words will be shared amongst the people who made your stay wonderful! We hope you will once again allow us to host you brilliantly here in paradise!