“This hotel is where you want to be”

Hilton Key Largo Resort
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Key Largo
Reviewed June 8, 2010

My wife and I went here for our honeymoon. upon check in, i was pleasantly surprised, when the clerk pulled up our name, they knew we were newlyweds and upgraded our room to exactly what we originally wanted but could not get. Even when we ate dinner at the onsite restaurant(treetops) the waitress knew it and brought us a surprise complimentary "happy honeymoon dessert. We are two police officers from SC, but we felt like celebrities here. This was truly a memorable stay. It was well kept. Scotty the beach bartender kept us full and fine. Thank you Key Largo Grand Resort for the best stay ever.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (3,947)

Reviewed June 7, 2010

Check in was quick and easy staff was friendly. Room was very nice and very clean. The only thing missing from the room was a hotel guide to tell you where all the food service locations were and what they offered. The pool area was very nice with a seperate area for adults. the beach was very clean and enjoyable. The one downfall to the entire stay was a $12.00 charge to park your car in a standard run of the mill keys parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel! The staff was friendly, room was clean, and the beach is beautiful! We enjoyed 4 nights at this hotel celebrating our anniversary. We didn't want to leave! The rooms are older, but the hotel has done a fantastic job upgrading them. We had a few minor issues during our stay, but the staff took care of them very quickly. Breakfast in the restaurant is very pricey, lunch at the grill on the beach was tasty and reasonable, and the dinner entree's at Treetops were pricey, but very good. I had an excellent fish mahi mahi sandwhich for dinner at Treetops. Drinks at the Tiki bar were also pricey, but we were on vacation! The water at the beach was so calm and beautiful....just what we were looking for. There are numerous local places to eat that are close to the hotel that are very reasonably priced and offer great food. We are already planning on returning to this resort next year. If you can, pay extra for the water view room...it is well worth it! The pools were great as well...one for the adults, and one for the children.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I've been vacationing at this hotel for the past 10 years, and in addition to that, for the past 3 years Ive organized our company holiday party at this resort, and the service has been impeccable. When you're planing a group function for 300 people, including rooms and gift bags for everyone, you want staff that is professional and that can step in and make things run flawlessly. I consider myself a perfectionist, and we would not go back year after year if this resort did not meet our standards. It's a perfect spot for a company function, a wedding, or a weekend get-away!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2010

My husband and I had our wedding and honeymoon at the Key Largo Grande Resort in late April, 2010. The resort is gorgeous and offers the perfect relaxing Keys getaway! We had 50 guests attend our beachside wedding ceremony and reception - the food, staff service and view were absolutely perfect...my husband and I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day! Most of our wedding guests stayed at the resort as well, and were extremely happy with the location and quality amenities offered. My husband and I extended our stay here after the wedding for our honeymoon and were so pleased that the fantastic resort experience and service continued. We had a private dinner on our balcony, relaxed on the secluded beach and took sailing lessons – an amazing honeymoon to say the least!! Thank you to the superb event staff for making our wedding and honeymoon perfect! We will certain be back to the Key Largo Grande in the future!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We got married at the Key Largo Grande- it was a destination wedding with 55 of our closest friends and family traveling from all over the WORLD! Everything was done prior to the wedding without even ever visiting. Charlene Lopez was such an amazing wedding planner- I couldn't have asked for more. As with any weddings, especially destination, there were hiccups, but she handled them all with the upmost professionalism and everything ended up amazing! This was the best day of my life and while planning a wedding can be a stressful experience, mine was great. The hotel was wonderful, clear blue water, nice rooms, and many ammenities. Would definitely recommend going here for a vacation, but even more- plan your big day here!

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed May 28, 2010

I am so happy to be able to share the wonderful experience I had in this hotel.... from the valet staff all the way to the Manger of the hotel my experience was incredible; I selected this hotel for my wedding not only because the venue was beautiful, ( it has ocean front and lushes gardens) but because many of my family members were coming from out of town and I wanted their experience to be worth the while. We had over 14 rooms booked for the whole weekend, and EVERY SINGLE one of my guests were raving about how great the hotel was,how welcoming all the staff were, how good the food was etc. My niece, nephew and daughter had a great time as well since is very children friendly! I had not only the experience of a Bride which was MAGICAL in every way,but as I guest I was completely satisfied. I recommend this Hotel to anybody that once to enjoy vacation time or plan an important event, I promise you, for sure you wont be disappointed!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family