Had a fantastic stay at the Hilton Grand Resort in Key Largo. First, the rooms very reasonably priced-- $125/night for a suite that included a fridge, 2nd TV and living room area. The bedding was luxurious and rooms were clean and new. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. Loved the adult's only pool, the beach front area, nature walk, and quiet areas along the water to sit and watch the sunsets. Ate dinner at the hotel restaurant overlooking the water. The food was terrific. The only problems we experienced was a 2 hour delay checking in because there was a computer problem -- for which they waived the $12/night parking fee for the whole week. The water pressure in the shower was not that great and the tub didn't drain well. As for the amenitites, the kayak, boat and bike rentals at the hotel were really expensive so you are better off renting that stuff in town or at the state parks. I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club