I stayed here on my honeymoon, and once we got here we went to check in at the front desk. We were told that they acctually charge you to park at there hotel which is like 15 bucks a day, pretty silly if you ask me, who charges hotel guests to park at their own hotel? Anyway, after that madness we went to our room which was very nice and modern. The toilet had a little issues but we had a nice balcony with a pretty view. The rooms were very clean or at least the one I stayed in was. The resort is awesome I loved sitting by the bay and swimming in the bay. The hammocks were an extra plus too. The pool was a little crazy but nice. Now with that said.....The drinks were outragous, my husband and I bought 4 drinks which costs us near 50 dollars. We also wanted to get room service one day but almost fell over when we saw the menu prices and they do not have much of a selection either. If you are claiming the "resort" status then you need to be upgraded to a Ritz to be charging those prices! The bar upstairs is quite stuffy and I almost felt like I was at a business meeting and not a bar. The workers are very nice and give alot of great advice of stuff to do, which helped alot. All in all it was a great stay for us but I think it is about what you make it. Enjoy your day by the bay or pool, but when you get hungry or thirsty make sure you leave to grab food and drinks or else you will have to take out a second morgage after your stay there! Oh and also if you need to use high speed internet they also make you pay 14 dollars a day to use theirs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club