I seriously tried to change our hotel after reading so many bad reviews a few months ago .I think the employee responsible for the bad reviews is no longer there ,.The people at the front desk were very nice, We had really bad loud next door neighbors and they took care of it quickly.
My husband and I were there for our 25th anniversary so we wanted quiet. There was 2 separate beach areas. The one by the boat rentals had all the kids. The one at the other end of the hotel was always quiet. Also the adult only pool was great.There was always enough chairs.
We did not eat here at all just because I had my fooder's travel book and wanted to find restaurants they suggested. .we were in rom 323 and it had a nice unobstructed view of the water. some o.f the rooms on the 3rd floor had trees in the way..
The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The room was a bit worn but pretty typical I think.
The gym was perfect and had everything you needed. I hope this helps because I was so worried we were staying in the bates motel after I read some reviews,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club