We stayed here last summer when it was a Sheraton. I saw no change from Sheraton to Hilton other than a different color bedspread and a flat screen tv. A/C still doesn't work right, front desk staff not friendly. Carribean Watersports now has some teenage guy running the show under the direction of the owner (or some older guy) and this kid is obnoxious. He was yelling at everyone who didn't obey their rules perfectly. Embarrassing to watch him yell at jet ski renters in front of entire beach. Lady working the rentals spent too much time freaking out about a lizard instead of helping customers. Took her forever to do our paperwork just to rent a jetski for 30 minutes. Guy who worked there last year was much better to deal with. Biggest improvement was the new bartender - finally a guy with some personality and friendliness. We stayed one night out of the two we booked and then were forced to evacuate and cut vacation short due to Tropical Storm Fay. We relocated to Miami Beach and stayed in the Courtyard Marriott which was great. I don't understand why management at Key Largo Grande don't run this hotel better. It's dumpy, restaurants and dull and overprices and to charge people to park in a tiny, cramped parking lot is ridiculous. I don't recommend this hotel, go further down to Islamorada or stay in Key West. Sorry Hilton but I was not impressed, there was no improvements from last year when it was a Sheraton. I never saw the tiki torches lit at the entrance like I did last year, what's up with that?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club