We decided to take a short trip to the Keys and I can't say enough about this place. We were on the 3rd floor and had a beautiful view of the Florida Bay. The check in was quick and efficient and the staff was terrific when we asked to stay an additional day. There is a "private" secluded beach at one end of the resort with plenty of chairs and hammocks. At the other end is a beach with chairs, tiki bar and Caribbean Watersports. The water is absolutely beautiful and you can walk out and snorkel or swim. If you need snorkeling equipment, or would like to ride jet skis or paddle board you can do that on site as well. We took the Eco tour which took us out to the mangroves and that is definitely worth it. We ate dinner at the Treetops and it was absolutely delicious with a great view as well. The pool area is located on the opposite side of the parking lot and we enjoyed this as well. There is a seating area and bar services out here as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club