This property in my opinion is in a very nice setting, the trees around the hotel go right down to the beach and the sand is like sugar, not sure if that's natural for this location and that's why it gets a 4, but a 3.25 might be more realistic. But regardless a stay here for the unique beach is recommended and view of Florida Bay from a room on the west side is fantastic! The room (427) we had on a points stay had an exceptional view of Florida Bay and a great balcony, but my oh my was the room past it's prime. Although generally looking very clean the grime on the sliding doors to the balcony was disgusting, the AC shrieked (analog 1970's style thermostat), and there was a lot of wear and tear at almost every corner. We dropped a chip on the balcony and were immediately invaded by ants, but that's the tropics. The HHonors "free" breakfast was pretty dismal IMO, although the view from the "Trees" restaurant was very nice, but I would only give about a 2.5 rating to the breakfast based on what I've had at other Hilton properties, I usually have 80-90 stays a year at Hilton propeties, and have a better cold breakfast offering at a Hampton Suites! I would stay here again in a hopefully renovated room in the future. Suggest you book and ask for a renovated room on the west side facing Florida Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club