Our stay was August 30th 2013 on a Saturday night. Check in went smooth. Hotel and surrounding properties are all nicely tucked into the wooded area right off the highway. Property is a little dated as far as Hilton properties go...however this property was formerly another resort.......so maybe Hilton has not finished putting their touches on it yet? Room was very clean with a nice view of the water from our balcony. Nice pool and small but adequate beach area complete with a beach bar and grill. Great for spending some leisure time in the water or lounging on the beach. Watersports are available by Caribbean Watersports on property as well.
Best drink on property is the Key Lime Pie mixed drink frozen! But be careful....they do make good ones down in Key largo!
Restaurant on site was excellent as well. We had dinner and breakfast as well. Both meals were excellent. Very attentive wait staff. Great views of the water from both inside and the patio dining area as well.
We will stay again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club