We just spent half of our Spring Break here and I wish we had stayed instead if heading back up the coast to spend the remaining time at a more luxury resort. Originally, I booked our full trip here, but after reading a bunch of negative TA reviews, I reduced our stay. Big mistake, huge. The Hilton's grounds are naturally beautiful and well maintained. Yes, the building is showing its age a bit, but quit looking at that crack in the walkway and look up at the trees or out at the gorgeous water. Check in was a breeze - a bellman met us at the car, walked us into the lobby, and after a 60 second check in (no lie!) he walked us to our 3rd floor room. What a view! 15 minutes later, the kids were playing on the beach! This hotel has a relaxed vibe that I really enjoyed. All of the employees we encountered were very nice and genuine. Same with the guests. The breakfast, included in our rate, was quite good. Again, not luxury hotel good, but the kids just wanted the front loops anyway. Lunch options were a little scarce (only at pool bar). They had quite a few organized activities for the kids - s'mores night, pool games, pool party, and the nature walk. Overall, a great stay. The spring break prices were very reasonable which is even more of a plus. Its not a 4 star resort, but our stay was. When I walked into the zoo that was the Westin Diplomat (review coming soon) the first thing I said to my husband was "Can we go back to Key Largo?"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club