My husband and I booked a four night stay and were treated really well by the very attentive staff from the moment we arrived. This is a lovely full-service resort. We had a fabulous upper floor room with teriffic views of the sunset over the bayside. The restaurant had excellent food and a great date night special of $50 for two including two main dishes and a shared appetizer and dessert. Excellent food and service. We also did well at the beachside restaurant for lunch, and breakfast buffet or on at least one occasion, breakfast in bed served by very pleasant staff. We enjoyed kayaking, and the recommendation of another local restaurant by the very helpful and personable manager, Stephen Brower, Even the gift shop is great, as the salesperson said, something for just about everyone and great prices too. We left feel refreshed, relaxed and like we got a very good value for the money spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club