We stayed nights in March. The staff was lovely, and I am really glad I paid extra for an ocean view room since the view and sunsets were spectacular. We were on the 4th (top) floor - not sure how much view the lower rooms would have. The room was clean and the beds comfortable, but the bathroom is small and certainly not state of the art (esp after just leaving the brand new Gale Hotel in Miami). Then again, you don't come to Key Largo to spend time in the room. We had the breakfast included package; breakfast was fine with lots of choices, standard hotel stuff from eggs and bacon to yogurt and fruit. The restaurant also has a beautiful view, so eating on the balcony was a great way to start the day. The scariest part was the elevator by our room that made terrible creaking noises - it certainly encouraged us to take the stairs which is healthier anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club