We've been staying here off and on for 10 years. This was our last year! Inconsistent is the KEY word! Although the furnishings have not been updated in 10 years, it is clean but you can't hide the carpeting issues! Anyway, we booked a week in a "canopy" room. This is short hand for: so much vegetation you can't even see the water!! We objected so they moved us to a very nice room for two days but alas and alack, it was already booked for the rest of our stay. Our next room was a joke-right off a main walkway and at the top of a beach path. Hello! Good Morning! Our fellow guests became our best friends-they shared everything with us! Coughing, smoking, phone-calls, weeping, arguments-a very public room. Warning: get a very good description of where the room is and what is the view. In this hotel it is varied! Also be prepared for the extra fees for parking and "resort fees" which consist of very dated bicycles and maybe fishing rods! If you are bold, you can say, "I object!" and they may waive the fee! The pool area is lovely and has brought us back many years but....... honestly I think we can do better for $200/day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club