Hilton Key Largo Resort
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
$199
$156
$170
$139
HolidayInn.com
Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
$192
$131
Courtyard
$191
$143
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Coconut Palm Inn(Key Largo)
$189
$170
Seafarer Resort and Beach(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
$117
The Pelican(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
$132
$128
3,947 results
All reviewstreetops restaurantfamily poolhammock beachcaribbean water sportsadult poolnature walkwater viewfourth floorfloor roomping pongwater activitiesjet skinice beachflorida baygreat resortlounge chairspaddle boards
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a great place to stay to experience the Keys - easy to get to Key West or Miami and the Everglades. Our room overlooked the water, was clean and extremely comfortable. Donna of Ocean Paradise (activity director on hotel grounds) was very helpful in putting us on a wonderful eco-tour of the area. Kayaks and catamarans are very easy to use, right from the beach of the hotel. We never ate in the restaurant so can't say anything about that but I would suggest that the hotel offer coffee service somewhere - $3.50 for a coffee to go from the hotel restaurant is outrageous. Fortunately, there's a Starbucks down the road. Overall, a great experience and I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Pay the extra $ for a water view, otherwise you're looking out at the parking lot
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathryn C
Russ_Cronberg, Manager at Hilton Key Largo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Kathryn C,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are so glad that you had a great time and enjoyed our surroundings, offerings, and staff like Donna at CWS. We hope to see you back in Key Largo again in the future and out enjoying all we have to offer!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My fiancé and I originally planned a vacation to stay at a hotel on Sunny Isles Beach based off an amazing stay two years before. However, this time we encountered sea infested lice in the ocean, a broken jacuzzi, and not great weather. So we decided to rent a car and drive down the Florida keys. It was a random idea to stop at The Hilton in Key Largo and we were so happy we did because the several days we spent there made up for everything and then some. The biggest thing for me was the beach. It's completely beautiful, calm, and serene. You can lay around in the water for hours soaking in the sun with a cocktail in hand. Being obsessed with the water, you won't be disappointed here. The second thing I really loved about this hotel is the surroundings and atmosphere. The lush tropical greenery everywhere seriously makes you feel like your in Costa Rica or some amazing Caribbean island. I loved it. There are hammocks you can lay around in front of the water and its so peaceful. The rooms are very typical to Hilton standards .. So they are clean, nice, spacious and enjoyable. The bed was pretty amazing to sleep in too. The restaurant is romantic and overlooks the ocean. It's nicer to sit outside rather than inside. One thing to watch out for is the sun .. It's very intense over there and the Mosquitos. Bring bug spray :)

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Annamichelle1

Dear Annamichelle1,

Thank you so much for all your positive comments and wonderful insight into our property for all of the fellow Trip Advisor reviewers. We too would agree that we feel like our property is very unique to the keys with the seclusion and offerings and you are right during some months of the year the mosquitos can be our friends thanks to the everglades and spray is needed.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

This hilton is on the Gulf side of the keys. It has a nice pool with a pool bar and a small beach with lots of trees in between the rooms and the beach.(if you know the keys you know that there are not many large beaches) Actually there is a nature walk with hammocks. The north side of the hotel is overlooking the tiki bar and the water sports, this area is a bit noisier. I like to stay on the south side for peace and quiet. Even when they are sold out I can't tell. I love to sit on the balcony overlooking the Gulf. I have read the reviews and hope that things have not changed. I am checking in again this Sunday 2/24/13 in a suite this time. The breakfast buffet is very good. I don't normally like buffets. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating on my last stay. Like I said this is my 4th visit and I hope things are the same!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Jules21842

Dear Jules21842,

Thank you for recently staying with us in the past 3 years and we hope you have an enjoyable stay this time around as well. Please personally reach out to me or any of our Management team if we can be of any further assistance this stay to keep you coming back again and again!

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. The exterior is beautiful. However, the pools are across the parking lot. There a 2 pools, one adult and one child. The child pool has more privacy and is located right by the hot tub and bar. I think the pools should be switched, but they were nice. The beach was also very nice. Reception was nice and friendly and even gave is a welcome bag. The rooms are dated, but comfortable. We wanted a king, but it was unavailable, so we got a queen. Our room was not cleaned until we asked. Even then, I think only the garbage was tossed and the bed was made. Overall it was a good experience an I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear IMR0114,

Thank you for you taking the time to give us feedback regarding your previous stay with us. We truly appreciate your patronage and feedback both positive and constructive. We are currently looking at doing some things to our guest rooms as well as I have passed your comments along regarding your daily housekeeping service so we can address those ASAP.

Thank you again and best travels in the future, hopefully back to see us again!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We war shopping online but called thinking we was talking to front desk which we was not and when things did not work out and we didnt get what we ask for we war told at fron desk to use phone and call them and fight it out at this point the could not give us a ocean view cause the war sold out ..i assume front desk would have fixed it but the could not do that ..so to us it seems its better you call for reservation tru the front desk and not china or where ever....cellphone use in room no good also dinner was a joke

Room Tip: dont book in the garden view u wont see the ocean
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank troublenie

Dear Troublenie,

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback, I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with our central reservations line and that you thought you were actually speaking with someone on property. You are correct, if you ever question what the person at the reservation office is saying please ask to be connected directly with the hotel and the front desk more specifically and we would have loved to assist you.

We do hope that in the future should you travel back to Key Largo that you will give us another try. Please contact me directly if I can be of assistance.