My husband and I just returned from a week at the Key Largo Grand. Some renovations were still ongoing, but we were not bothered by noise, nor really inconvenienced in any way. The fitness center was being finished, but a room had been set up with a few machines for anyone needing to feel the burn.
The adult pool area was great - a separate adult pool was a big factor in choosing this resort. Towels and Floating Noodles were always available. Bar opened around 11 each morning and service was very pleasant. A light lunch was available (wrap, tuna pita, caesar salad or fruit cup) for purchase.
Our room (a water view one) was fabulous. The decorating was very nice; there was ample space; TV was good; and balcony with view of the beach and sunsets were worth the cost of the upgrade. Room was always clean.
We did not utilize room service, nor did we eat at any of the on-site restaurants, so I can't comment on these.
We have NO COMPLAINTS with this resort !! We tend to try different locales each vacation, but if we ever return to Key Largo, this is where we will stay !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelPower and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club