This Hilton didn't seem as good as others we had stayed at merely because of the design of it. I is very open plan so noise travels not only along the open corridors but up and down the floors as well. This was particularly apparent when there was a ver noisy wedding party who kept us awake for a long time on two consecutive nights. Having Sid that Security did sort the problem out and the hotel staff couldn't have been more apologetic. The staff were vey pleasant and helpful throughout. The grounds were nice with a lovely trail and a jetty where you could watch the sun set. There wasn't a lot of sun on the small beach because of the trees but there was plenty if you wanted to lay by the pool. The hotel is very much into the environment which was lovely and the Enviro boat tour with Captain Joyce was a fantastic experience. Captain Joyce is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the world around he and you can't but help share her enthusiasm. Rooms were clean and large but no sunshine on the balcony. Not sure I would return to this particular Hilton, just becaus of the design.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Cancelon and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club