“The Gem of Key Largo!”
Review of Chubs Subs and Wings - CLOSED

Chubs Subs and Wings
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We have something for everyone! From Vegans to pure Carnivores. We make fresh, wholesome, delicious food from scratch with love and care. We serve a wide variety of scrumptious goodies from Organic Salads, Smoothies and Juices to Philly Cheesesteaks and Killer Burgers made with 100% all natural beef. Come give us a try and you'll soon be hooked!
“The Gem of Key Largo!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This clearly is not Subway! In fact, I wish Chubs was a franchise or at least open here on the west coast, so we could get a hold of more "Classic Italian" subs. This place is a Gem and i mean that in the best way possible, as the service is just bubbling over with smiles and positiveness (the Cashier IS AN AWESOME YOUNG LADY), to the sub maker(s) that just keep the good times going with conversation and smiles along side healthy portions of professionalism and respect. We had an awesome experience here with J (Chub) and his daughter (they have a awesome relationship). My wife and I went twice the food and VIBES were so good, and the other supporting members of the shop were just as delightful, serving up the good stuff. DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE... You'll be sad. Make sure you use your GPS on you cell phone as you can not see it from the HWY due to the Key Largo land scape of Tree's. Its on the eastern side of the hwy, in the"Trade winds Plaza."

• Visited August 2013
Theresa78, Owner at Chubs Subs and Wings, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you so very much for the positive feedback. Yes, we're a family owned and operated small local eatery here in the keys, and we take pride in taking care of our customers! I wish I could have my daughter there all the time, she really takes pride in her job! She works very hard to make sure you're having a great time and we love having her during the summer. Thanks for letting her know how important she is! We appreciate that you took the time! Come back and see us real soon!

Taunton, United Kingdom
“Top Place for Sancks”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Found this place by chance. It's right next to Publix off US1. Small family business. The subs etc were fantastic and prepared much quicker than in Publix. Great choice of fillings and a proper family welcome. All washed down with a $1 Bud while we waited. Worth calling in if you want a good value picnic

Visited August 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words. We try very hard to make every customer experience enjoyable and memorable. Come back and see us soon!
Key Largo
“Chubs Subs plain food and rude service”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I go in for lunch. I stand to read the menu and the cashier just stands there impatiently for me to order, no acknowledgement nor suggestions. I order my Hot Chick sandwich and the cashier asks me if I want the chicken crispy or grilled, to which i replied crispy. I sit down. The sandwich comes back grilled. I tell someone and the cook said I heard you say grilled. He makes me the crispy chicken sandwich with buffalo, and it tasted plain, not as outstanding as other people claim. The cashier seemed indifferent and calleous toward me. I'll never eat there again and would strongly discourage anyone for eating there. There's too many places in Key Largo to choose from for this nonsense. If you are looking for subs and happen to be in the Tradewinds shopping plaza in Key Largo. Just go to the deli at Publix for better subs and better service.

• Visited July 2013
Theresa78, Owner at Chubs Subs and Wings, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
This is an attempted blackmail review, we have alerted TripAdvisor to it and have yet to receive a response.
Key Largo, Florida, United States
“Much better than a Subway!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Locally owned and operated, this place must NOT go by the wayside! Please keep it open by ordering their subs -- you won't be disappointed. Each sub is prepared to your order and is LOADED with everything you want. It's worth the wait and the price!!!

Visited August 2012
Thank you for the compliment. We try to serve the community as the go-to local spot for your fresh, tasty, made-with-love lunch! Thanks for letting us know how we're doing!
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stopped in for lunch today and had the meatball sub and the Cubana. Both were great! Staff was nice and we thought it was cool that the owner's kids worked there too. We'll definitely go again.

• Visited June 2013
Thank you so much! We are so proud that you enjoyed yourself and that you shared your experience with us! Come back soon! We can't wait to see you again!