“Gear little place”
Review of Chubs Subs and Wings - CLOSED

Chubs Subs and Wings
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We have something for everyone! From Vegans to pure Carnivores. We make fresh, wholesome, delicious food from scratch with love and care. We serve a wide variety of scrumptious goodies from Organic Salads, Smoothies and Juices to Philly Cheesesteaks and Killer Burgers made with 100% all natural beef. Come give us a try and you'll soon be hooked!
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I was picking up my boat from Markey Marine when the staff there was just telling me how good there lunch from Chubs subs was. So I want over the try them out. Instead of you kids that don't care about my business, I was great by the owner. You can tell the difference. The food was great and priceed well for quality and what you get. The place is nice and clean, and they have the cleanest restrooms I have seen in a while!! I have been to chubs twice this week and I will be back. PS, I love that they have whole wheat sub rolls.

Theresa78, Owner at Chubs Subs and Wings, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thanks for the feedback! We greatly appreciate it! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Everything we had was great. Was told they are getting beer and wine soon!

Theresa78, Owner at Chubs Subs and Wings, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Great burgers! family owned an operated and it shows!

Reviewed July 9, 2011

went for lunch with 2 adults and 3 kids. The food was very good but the bill was 50 dollars. No fountain drinks here and you have to buy gatorade/can drinks and it can get expensive.

1  Thank bald347

Reviewed June 9, 2011

After reading 6 glowing reviews, I had to try this place. I expected very friendly service, outstanding food and great value. Putting things in perspective, everything was average at best. I had a cold Italian sub with olive spread. The filling was OK but the bread was not crusty and by the time I had it a half-hour later, it was quite soggy. I did not find the sandwich overpriced but not a great value, as repeatedly stated in the reviews. In fact, I am going back to Publix for very good hero sandwiches on freshly baked bread, for less money.

4  Thank ChefetteKeyLargo_FL

Please come back and give us another chance! We want to make your experience memorable and tasty, and we appreciate you letting us know where we may have fell short. Come back on it and please let us make it right! Ask for Jeremy or Theresa and we will make sure we get you what you love!

Thanks again for the valuable feedback!

Theresa Yong,