“Good food and service”

Chillicothe, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and service”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great food, reasonably priced and close. We got good service from them and the drinks and food are reasonably priced.

Visited June 2013

Gaffney, South Carolina
“Free Key Lime Pie”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our main reason for eating at D-Hooker's was a coupon for free Key Lime Pie, my favorite(Coupon booklet from the hotel)! I ordered the salad topped with chicken salad and it was delicious! My husband ordered seafood, also delicious. My only complaint was that we never got refills of tea. In their defense, it was very busy.

• Visited May 2013
“Best bartender In the keys !”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Went to watch heat game , can't believe what a great job the bartender did, that girl rocked. ,, love the atmosphere. No where eles in the keys have I had so much fun !!!

• Visited June 2013
San Diego, California
“Amazing food, great service!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

On a trip to Florida, we decided to head to Key Largo to check things out, and we ended up choosing this place partly due to a huge sign we saw at the side of the road. We were both so glad we did!

The atmosphere is cozy and fun, the service was great, and the food was amazing! Get their super mahi-mahi sandwich - you won't be disappointed! Their wings, nachos, and fish tacos are also incredible!

We were there before the evening rush, so it was pretty quiet and we could chat.

We will DEFINITELY be going back there next trip to Florida!

• Visited May 2013
manassas va
“WOW They went above and beyond to give us the best meal & service”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We traveled down from Virginia and stayed for a week so my husband & I ate at several good restaurants. I am from New Orleans and LOVE fresh seafood. but I also have very high standards with regard to flavor and service. We ordered the parrot bay shrimp & a steamed bucket---The meal was amazing---food was great and since they were out of one of the items we wanted we interacted with the management which is usually a negative. But not in this case at all. The manager was excellent and she subbed other items for us and it was amazing. We had a great waitress but all the waitresses checked on us--this is rare.... They all worked as a team on every table it was so great to see---it reminded me of home.... The place was so great all the way around---I very seldom write any reviews regardless of how good or bad but I had to take the time to share this-----I have worked in the service industry for over 25 years and this place is in my top ten along with some very high end restaurants and it is a small mom and pop that simply gives 100% to the customer. Service & quality all in one place Thank You D Hooker

• Visited June 2013