“D-Hooker's”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great sports bar, good food, lots of fun, very busy, fun time, good servers, would return next trip.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

was good again, went to keys once more and food and waitress, good,, this place has a lot of sports memorabilia and near the water things as well we like it . wont leave hungry oh yea, mai dinner was dang good wish i was back down there and having some more

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We went in search for a fun pub with good sea food and were not disappointed in the least. It was noisy and music was good but best was the seafood bucket. It came in a metal pail, filled with crayfish, clams, mussels, corn and lots of King Crab with a side of the most delicious boiled potatoes, sliced and buttered. There was so much I had to regretfully give some away to my table mates. The wait staff had a super sense of humour. I would highly recommend it for those looking for a good time with good food.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had such a great time here during my vacation. Great atmosphere, service and food. We where looking for somewhere different to eat and we found it here. The food was fantastic, mostly the Lobster and the fried Key Lime was to die for, never had one of these before, you need to try! I would reccommend this place to anyone! Loved it.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had dinner here on march 4, 2013 the food was great but the service was little to be desired. The tvs were so loud we could barely talk among our table. We stopped in at lunch time in march 7th wanting to give the place a 2nd chance. There was an entirely different staff but none the better. We were in the establishment for 15 minutes without getting served or even a remark out of ANYONE! There were 7 people other then us there and one server was standing at the end of the bar...the other at the till we even attempted to go to the bar to get our drinks. Felt like we were I visible so we walked out and went to the Fish House where we had immediate help for seating drinks and lunch I will NOT recommend this place to anyone!