Review Highlights
Back Country Fishing at it's Best

Capt Hansen knows how to find fish in the Everglades back country. You will catch a variety of... read more

Reviewed April 10, 2022
Daniel W
Saluda, NC
Wonderful Fishing!

We spent two days fishing with Captain Chris. Our first day was deep sea fishing and we had an... read more

Reviewed July 21, 2021
E3431HVsuzanned

All reviews captain chris redfish fishing spots wonderful fishing deep sea fishing hansen reeled flats boat species everglades gear
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2017

Went out with Chris this morning on a beautiful morning, got our baitfish and went to the reef. Fished for 3 hours and caught grouper,snapper,blue runners and porgies. Chris worked with my wife on casting and had a great day. Boat was great as was all he rods and tackle.Will use him again on our next trip here.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017

My husband and I went out with Chris last year and had an incredible trip. Gave him a shot this year and he does not fail!! We got some beautiful sheepheads and a trout. More good eating! Looking forward to coming back in the fall to try for some snooks. Chris has lived in the Keys for 30 years and surely knows the waters!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

We lucked out to get Chris through another charter that passed us to him. I'm not disappointed! Had a fishing trip mostly for my father so deep sea fishing was not what I wanted. We did some reef fishing for half a day and got to keep a few fish. Chris knew what he was doing and was extremely patient with the both of us that have hardly done any saltwater fishing. We had a good morning and would go back again!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

I went with my family with chris hansen for half a day and we caught so many fish. He has tons if great locations, he has so much knowledge of the area and many different styles of fishing he tells u exactly what to do plus he baits your hook, takes your fish off your hook, and he catches the bait himself the same day you are going fishing! All in all i say chris hansen is a great guy to go and fish with i will definitely be back a 2nd time.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank CenTexHunter
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Full day trip, non stop action, bested my personal records on two species snook and redfish, caught enough keepers, to feed twelve adults with leftovers. Don't miss the boat fish with Chris

Date of experience: May 2016