“Beautiful view of the Atlantic and an overall...”
BALCONY VIEW DINNING ROOM
KITCHEN
Tower
Sunset Point
Tower Atrium
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BrendaRos...
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“Beautiful view of the Atlantic and an overall great location”
Reviewed June 27, 2011 for a stay in November 2010

We were met by the owner on our arrival at the condo. He was very relaxed, showed us around and made us feel very welcome. The building is in clean, well maintained condition as were the grounds. This condo looks out to the marina and along the jetty with great views of the Atlantic ocean. The sun shone on the balcony virtually all day and the pool is just below the balcony, steps away from the condo. The pool was clean and well maintained.

There are nice walking paths on the grounds. An inland salt water lake holds colourful tropical fish. Security into and out of the grounds is quite tight. Walking around the streets outside of the property was equally nice - some beautiful propoerties!! The area has many nice restaurants within close driving distance. We drove to Key West - about a 2 hour drive, stopping at the Turtle hospital (near Marathon) on the way. Both were well worth it

We were there to dive and there are plenty of good dive shops very close by. The reefs are in awesome condition and the diving was really great. We also dove off the beach right on the property and along the north side of the jetty and saw a fabulous assortment of life, including nurse sharks, lobsters, rays and large schools of fish, even though we were never deeper than 12 feet.

What was not so good: within the condo the bathrooms and mattresses on the beds could use an upgrade. Security at the gate occasionally leaves to do their rounds and you can sit for 15 minutes waiting to get in if your timing is off. The beach is very small and completely littered with leaves etc.. I would not call it usable by young families or safe for bare feet. Shopping in the area is limited.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 26, 2011
Brenda:

I checked my files and did not have you staying with us in Condo #503 on the dates of Nov 2010.
You requested info on our condo and I advised you ours was not available. You actually stayed in Unit #412 which belongs to another owner. I will advise the owner of the unit to check is matresses and bathrooms.

Regards,

Jose
Camp Hill PA
Reviewed June 13, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Your age range 65+
United Kingdom
Reviewed May 26, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

May 26, 2011
We look forward to serve as your host again and hopefully I will be in town to meet all of you. Regards, Jose
VA

Poznan / Poland
Reviewed May 28, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

May 28, 2010
Thanks Michal,

Hopefully see you again next year.

Regards,

Jose & Estela
Connecticut
Reviewed April 15, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Great living space and location
Liked least: Up and down elevator
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Liked least: Had to leave
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing