“A beautiful memorable wedding night!”

Quicksilver Snorkel Tours
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were married in June of 2012 on this boat and the owners and crew could not have been more helpful from the beginning to end. We returned this year for a complimentary anniversary snorkel trip that was also wonderful. We come down to they Keys once or twice a year and will make this every year! I highly recommend the snorkel trip and I if I had to do it all over, my wedding would still be here.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We have gone out with Quicksilver three times now - once as just a sunset cruise (it was too early in the year for the snorkel part), again with my family visiting from out of state (just the kids went in the water), and this last time with just my husband and I. I liked the captains; I liked the first mates (we've been aboard with both previously). It was a pleasant ride out and back despite choppy waters, and when someone's hat flew off, the captain circled back around to get it. Even though the water was a bit rough, you could still see well enough around and below you to not run into any coral or other snorkelers. Would love to go again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

It was our last day in Key Largo and my husband and I really wanted to go snorkeling again. We had a great time - there were only six in the group and after calling around to other snorkeling charters Quicksilver was the only one going out due to the winds. Even with it a bit windy, we could still see the reef well and saw lots of fish. The crew was very nice, down-to-earth, knew what they were doing. Informative on the Marine life and we even saw a Bat Ray jump out of the water right before we began to snorkel. We would go again with these guys and gave us a nice deal. Loved it!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

It was my first experience with snorkeling. I had a groupon discount so I took my chance. We were only 5, but they let us go snorkeling. The captain and his mate were two awesome guys! We talked a lot, they took pictures of us. They were really nice, fun and helpful. And they're not kidding with safety. It was the beginning of an wonderful day in the keys :)

Reviewed October 21, 2012

This was the best experience I have had with snorkeling in the US! The captain and first mate were extremely funny and courteous young men who showed us a great time. They were quite relaxed, while still respecting safety standards. It was the perfect mix. We saw at least 10 types of fish including a trumpet fish and several barracuda. The weather was perfect for the occasion. The only problem I had was with the coordinator Mary Jo, who was quite rude. Thankfully she wasn't on the trip! Otherwise, thank you captain and first mate for showing us a great spot to snorkel, suntan and relax with a couple of beers!

2  Thank CHS189