“Back in the water with Blue Water Divers!!!”
Review of Blue Water Divers

Blue Water Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: BlueWater Diver is a Coast Guard inspected thirty foot custom open transom dive vessel. She's fast, comfortable, and never crowded! While Coast Guard certified for 15 passengers, open seating is routinely limited to just ten divers per two location trip. Her flush deck, open transom, and sturdy boarding ladder were designed with diving in mind.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Yea....what a nice day and nice to be back on the boat with Christi and Eric!!!! They make me feel like family! :) Great trip!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Had been using the big boats at Pennekamp, Blue Water Divers was recommended at Bayside Inn. Small boat (eight Snorkelers, two divers on our trip), it really felt like friends taking us out to Molasses Reef. Eric and Jenni know their stuff and even had oranges!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I use Blue Water Divers every time I come to Key Largo. I love the personal attention I get on a smaller boat. I highly recommend you call these folks for your next Key Largo dive.

1  Thank Davzbuz
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great time diving with Eric and Blue Water Divers. Ended up just being my husband and I on board. They really live up to their motto. Dove Molasses Reef and saw nurse shark, sea turtle, and tons of fish.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We planned our Christmas vacation in Key Largo and chose Eric and Christi of Blue Water Divers based on the recommendation of a trusted friend and dive instructor. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. We were a very small group in an ocean of cattle boats. We did 11 dives (6 boat trips) over 4 days. We hit the best sites at the least crowded times. We had great instruction on each site with historic info, currents, layout and efficient entry and exit. Another diver brought his two sons and stated how safe he felt with Christi and Brian as their underwater guides. We felt the same when Christi took us through the Spiegel Grove. When we had problems with our personal dive gear, they were able to fix it or swap it so we didn't miss out. When we wanted to throw in a night dive, they were flexible and gave us another great dive trip. It was a personal experience from a professional group and I look forward to diving with them again. Thanks Eric and Christi, your made our vacation special. -Jenny and Robyn/JC

1  Thank vaxgrl