“Excellent Service”
Review of Blue Water Divers

Blue Water Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: BlueWater Diver is a Coast Guard inspected thirty foot custom open transom dive vessel. She's fast, comfortable, and never crowded! While Coast Guard certified for 15 passengers, open seating is routinely limited to just ten divers per two location trip. Her flush deck, open transom, and sturdy boarding ladder were designed with diving in mind.
Naples, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Blue Water Divers is an excellent opportunity for diving and snorkeling without the big crowds. Captain Eric and Christy are friendly and helpful (full service). No cattle boat! Fantastic experience! We keep going back!

Visited July 2013

Richland, Washington
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Really wanted to like them after the positive reviews...”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I pre-booked a 5 dive package for 2 with Bluewater because of their great reviews, talk of small groups, and they were right next to our hotel. The first day of diving we had booked was cancelled because the boat needed repairs so they booked us with Ocean Divers instead, Ocean divers boat is not located within walking distance of the hotel like several other top-rated operators so we had to load up our gear and drive to their location. The boat was crowded and the dive masters and captain were arrogant. After spending time on the boat it was obvious to us why they could take us at the last moment and are not top rated on tripadvisor.

The 2nd day we went to the Bluewater at the marina to pay for a 2 tank trip - including a deep dive to the Spiegal Grove wreck. When we walked by the boat I noticed there weren't any Nitrox tanks on board. I questioned where they were and was emphatically told I hadn't requested Nitrox. I said yes, I'd specifically asked about it when I called, but was told that I definitely did not have Nitrox listed on my "Registration Form". I responded that I hadn't ever seen any registration form, I had called and talked to Christi on the phone to specifically confirm Nitrox was available before booking with them and then we had followed up with reservation confirmations via e-mail. After accusing me of not asking for it she begrudgingly said she could go get us Nitrox tanks but it would take extra time. After our experience being stuck with Ocean Divers the day before and being uncomfortable being accused of not requesting nitrox we decided to cancel our dives. Hard to believe people would even consider booking a dive to the Spiegal Grove with air, you'd only have a few minutes of bottom time.

Lucky for us Rainbow Reef had a last minute cancellation and were able to take us out to the Spiegal Grove with Nitrox. Their air and nitrox tank filling station is right next to their boat at the marina, which is right next to the Courtyard hote).

Visited September 2013
2 Thank cork_777
Indianapolis, Indiana
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic day of diving.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Blue Water Divers is a great operation. We dove in the morning and afternoon. Christi and Brian were fantastic. Very accommodating and knowledgeable. Christi was our guide on all dives and did a great job finding all sorts of little creatures that we would have missed. As we were leaving the marina we passed all of the crowded larger dive boat. We felt like we were on our own personal charter. We will definitely be diving with Blue Water Divers again. Thanks for a great day!!

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience with Blue Water Divers!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently made our first dives with Blue Water Divers since getting our open water certifications in July. We requested a guide for both dives so we could relax and just enjoy it. Christi was very laid back and pointed out some great stuff that we probably would have missed being new divers. The sites were beautiful and we saw a ton of different fish. When back on the boat, Christi took the time to show us in a book some of the fish that we had seen. They provided water and oranges when we came up from dives. Capt Eric put us over great sites and told us a little about them before going down. We also got a great deal on the Holiday Inn (nice pool and tiki bar) which is right next door to the marina where the boat is docked. Their recommendation for dinner at the fish house was very good. Overall, it really was an awesome experience and can't wait to get back!

Visited August 2013
Hampton, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Diving enjoyment!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

1st trip with Blue Water Divers and it was a very pleasant experience! Eric, Christi and Brian (1st day) certainly made the trip hassle free and the small group was definitely a great way to enjoy each dive. I did not feel hurried and of course there was not a crowded feeling as you may have experienced with other dive excursions. Dont get me wrong, I've been on other large dive excursion boats, and enjoyed the dives, but wanted the experience of a smaller group. I received very good advise and always learn new techniques and the Blue Water crew certainly had experience with each of the sites.

Another great feature was the dive 'package' and the hotel offered a decent discount and it was perfect to just walk back to the hotel and 'decompress' without driving to another hotel complex. Nice setup for sure and was just stress free and relaxing,,,, pure "Zen" moments in the ocean, and zero time to clean up and relax even more!

It was nice to know that Christi set up the dives based on the experience of the divers, for instance the 2nd day the more advanced divers were in the AM and I was grouped with divers that were at the same experience level for the afternoon trip. Again, this is a benefit of a smaller group.

Visited August 2013