“These guys are awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caribbean Watersports

Caribbean Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The CARIBBEAN WATERSPORTS Family would like to extend our warmest welcome to the 'Fabulous Florida Keys.' If you are staying in Key Largo, Islamorada or Marathon, or, just traveling through to Key West or Miami, our islands are unique, the climate exceptional, and our ability to kick back and get, "Wild, Wet, Spilled & Thrilled," are renowned! Take this tropical paradise and combine it with our 34 YEARS experience (29 at our current location, the Hilton Key Largo Resort and now, at the Playa Largo Resort and Spa since September 2016), and will you have the makings of a TRULY remarkable vacation. Whether you are: ...taking-off on a Hobie Catamaran sailboat in the tropical breeze, ...getting a breathtaking 25-MILE 'Bird's-Eye-View' of Florida Bay & the Atlantic Ocean by our- USCG CERTIFIED-Parasailing crew, ...encountering wild dolphins in the EVERGLADES NAT'L PARK on our educational Eco-Tours or, ...snorkeling amongst the brilliant tropical fish of North America's only Coral Reef State Park, our hope is that you leave us with a smile, feeling refreshed and recharged. We are located on 'North Beach' at the Hilton Key Largo Resort and under Sol By The Sea at the Playa Largo Resort and Spa. All water-based activities include: Parasailing, Enviro-Tours, Hobie Cat Sailing/Instruction, Waverunners, Private & Public Snorkeling trips,Adventure Sail and Sunset Cruise on our 37' 24 passenger Catamaran, Private Fishing Charters, Champagne Sunset Cruises, along with all types of: Kayaks, Stand-Up-Paddleboards, Paddleboarding Instruction and float rentals to both hotel and off-property guests.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Homestead, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“These guys are awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had so much fun!! These guys were fabulous!! Caribbean Watersports welcomed us and gave our visiting spring breakers one of their best days in South Florida. They have so many fun things to do and we wished we had had more time to do it all. The staff was so fun and helpful- I will definitely be back! Thank you all so much for a great day paddle boarding on the water!!

1 Thank Margaret P

Greenbrier, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Making dreams come true... and new dreams realized!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

My family and I headed down to Key Largo this past week for Spring Break, and my little sister (almost 10) and I did the parasailing, jet-skiing, and Enviro-tour. Cassie and I have both wanted to parasail for a while, and our first experience was a great one, thanks to the highly entertaining captain with a great sense of humor and his friendly (and very cute) helper. I'm actually scared of heights, so being up so high was a big terrifying, but it was also a breathtaking and beautiful experience. I would do it again without a second thought. One day, it won't be what you did that you regret, but what you DIDN'T do. You know? The Enviro-tour had a different captain, Dan, though just as personable, charming, and funny as the last (in his own unique way), and his passion and love for everything he showed us, as well as his deep knowledge and his efforts to go out of his way to show us the finer details, made this a totally amazing trip (and totally worth the Florida-fried sunburn I'm rocking now- I can't wear sunscreen, but those who DID were totally fine. Bring sunglasses!). It also renewed in me my love for biology and wildlife, which I'd originally gone to college for and quit because of the lack of passion and dull education I was being given. I'm seriously considering going back to be a wildlife biologist because I genuinely love biology with a passion and would love to do what he does- be in nature every day and share my love and knowledge of the environment and its inhabitants with others. All in all, the staff for everything, from the purchase to the captains to the instructors, were absolutely amazing. Very friendly, entertaining, and personable. Like family, but better ;). I highly recommend them! I look forward to going back this summer!

**Too long, didn't read** AWESOME! Do it!!

2 Thank Jessica C
Atlanta, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Drive past...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

We have been coming here twice a year for a long time and renting from this company. They must have had a staff change because we were really treated poorly on our last visit. Was trying to teach my son to sail and apparently this enraged one of the staff. We were treated to a 15 minute tirade. I have been sailing/para-sailing/jet skiing for years from this company and never had a problem until now. Too bad....There are lots of other places just up the road with polite staff. See you over there in August!

1 Thank Jim F
ConciergeKL, Watersports Concierge at Caribbean Watersports, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Mr F,
We thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback of your most recent experience with Caribbean Watersports. We would also like to apologize from all of our staff to you and your family for such an experience. We love working with people who come to us to help make their vacation extra special in such a gorgeous setting and take pride in our customer service skills. We are truly sorry if that was not what you received. We kindly ask you give us another try. We know you are a frequent guest and would love to give your son the opportunity to learn the great skill of sailing.
Please come speak directly to me, Sioux at the concierge desk or Victoria at the beach on your next visit. We would like to make this right. Have a great summer!
Barrie, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“More than we could have imagined”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

We initially went to rent a wave runner for a morning, but saw that we could do a number of things with the company. So we rented a wave runner for a half an hour (we were disappointed that we could only play with it along the beach line of the Hilton and not take it farther away- but since learning more about the Everglades and the area itself, we were glad to know that the company had our safety in mind- we would have been hopelessly lost in the Everglades and fined for having a wave runner in there in the first place). Skip the wave runner, not worth it. However, parasailing was well worth every cent. It was a calm day when we went out and the views were incredible. No fish or dolphins that day, but the glorious sun, the wind in your hair and the complete professionalism of the boat's crew made it an unbelievable memory. So much so, that we decided to do the eco-tour with Captain Dan that afternoon. He told us a great deal of history about the area and the Everglades and all of the fish and wildlife we could see. We saw all kinds of birds coming back from the Gulf to rest and manatees (so amazing!) He pulled out a jellyfish from the ocean and showed us as well as baby fish and shrimp. The views were incredible and Dan's knowledge of the area made this trip very worthwhile! Go and have an amazing time!

1 Thank ACole_11
Brockton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fishing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Booked a fishing excursion with Capt. Randy Stallings and had a great all-day experience on the bayside of the Keys in the slatwater portion of the Everglades! This guy knows these waters from one end t the other and used bottom and shallow-water fishing techniques to make our day so memorable. He's such a gentleman and accomodated all of our requests. I would highly recommend Capt. Stallings to anyone visiting this beautiful area of the world and looking for a relaxing and fun time.
Paul