Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
100% worth it

I did lots of research and finally chose DPMMR because it was a non profit. I am so happy I did... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Morgan B
Montague, Massachusetts
A day at Dolphins Plus

What an outstanding experience! The Trainers were experienced and truly loved the Dolphins. It... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $49.04
from $55.00
from $55.12
More Info
All reviews dolphin experience amazing experience interactive experience non profit photo package amazing animals bucket list item highly recommend this experience once in a lifetime staff was very friendly deep water natural swim a lot of fun the florida keys mammals trainers wade
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2019

A great place to get in touch with dolphins. People do a great job. They love their animals and they make a lot of effort to spend an unforgettable time with the dolphins, but always so that the dolphins feel comfortable ...
Many thanks to the entire team of Dolphins Marine plus that they made this possible despite my poor English skills and thank you for taking care of the sick and distressed animals.
When I come back to Key Largo, I will definitely visit the dolphins at the Marine Mammals responders. Thanks also for the great photos.

Marlis from Switzerland

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Andrea P, Guest Relations at Dolphins Plus Marine Mammal Responder, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Thank you for your review, Marlis! We are very proud to say that proceeds from our swims, photos, and donations go towards funding our rescue and response team for whales and dolphins in the Florida Keys! We hope that you do decide to visit us again when you are back in Key Largo!

Reviewed December 1, 2019

Before my arrival I had set up a very special surprise for a dear friend of mine, they surprised me with taking pictures of my friend walking into the building blindfolded to keep the surprise. They catered to it being a special event for her and made it very personalized. The trainers we super at getting the dolphins to do some amazing things with us. I would recommend this experience to any one who wants to be touched by a dolphin. The employees here are kind and helpful and made this a great way to surprise my friend!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for your review! We love being a part of surprises, especially when they have no idea that they are going to meet dolphins! We are so happy that you decided to share this experience with us! Please enjoy the photos and come see us again soon!

Reviewed November 29, 2019

Fantastic facility to see & interact with dolphins! Before interacting with the dolphins there was an educational presentation about dolphins given by a staff member. The staff was very friendly & accommodating also! Would definitely go back again to help support the wonderful work they do with the dolphins.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We appreciate your kind review! The educational briefings before our programs are designed to show guests how they can help dolphins both in human care and in the wild. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and hope that you decide to visit us again in the future!

Reviewed November 23, 2019

Swimming with 5 Dolphins and learning about their behavior under water was awesome!
We had so much fun!!
Thanks to Wendy for the perfect guideance.

1  Thank Kevin D
Andrea P, Guest Relations at Dolphins Plus Marine Mammal Responder, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2019

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time at DPMMR! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 23, 2019

I’ve been dying to swim with the dolphins for a long time and DMMR made for an amazing experience. My friend and I were looking into DMMR or Theatre of the Sea- once I found out DMMR is a non-profit, paired with their high scores I was sold.

We stopped by the place to determine which experience we wanted. The staff was incredibly helpful and let us peek in to the dolphin area.

They called and confirmed ahead of time. We booked a Monday morning appt and to our delight, we were the only two.

We were briefed on what DMMR does, how their environment benefits dolphins, dolphin anatomy, how we can protect dolphins in the oceans and what to expect from the experience.

The staff was courteous and used our names. Then came the swim. Omg. It was so cool. The dolphins followed all of the commands. We enjoyed foot pushes, pulls, kisses, belly rubs, arial entertainment and more. We were paired w a mama and baby, I believe Jessica and Jett.

The photos were so worth it. They cost about $90 but split in half - for profession grade downloadable photos- was so worth it.

Get to DMMR and enjoy their amazing experience.

Date of experience: November 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience at DPMMR! Our goal is to educate our guests about these beautiful creatures and their counterparts in the wild! We are so happy that you enjoyed your time meeting Jessica and Jett. (Yes, they are the mom and baby!) Please enjoy the photos and we hope to see you again at our facility!