“Must add this attraction to your bucketlist!”
Review of Key Largo Parasail

Key Largo Parasail
Ranked #5 of 122 Tours in Key Largo
Homestead, Florida
“Must add this attraction to your bucketlist!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Amazing experience & the crew made it even more memorable by having a great sense of humor but also give you a sense of security.

A must try for any age and even if you have a fear of heights, I promise this will be an incredible way to over come your fears that you won't regret!

Visited October 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Great value”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Had an amazing time doing the snorkling and for $20 bucks is a great family trip. Will do it again in my next trip visiting the family.

“Everyone was so nice”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We went here because they advertise the cheapest parasailing in the country. What we were not expecting was how nice the people were, as well as helpful. We went parasailing only to realize that that had an amazing rate on snorkeling as well. We ended up not being able to go because of the wind and the current, therefore they offered us a boat trip along the water to go snorkeling in one specific area! We loved it, the captain Patrick was so nice and gave us nice suggestions on where to go. The first mate Eric was also very pleasant! They both made for an enjoyable ride out at sea. You also could not beat the price $19.

Danbury, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Terrified of Heights, Awesome Ride”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I'm terrified of heights, but always wanted to try parasailing. This was a great trip! The staff was really friendly and made the trip from start to finish a trip to remember.

They definitely took safety very seriously and made us feel comfortable while we were up in the sky. The price was also great, considering you pay double up in Miami! I highly recommend Key Largo Parasail for anyone vacationing in the Keys!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank kessex1
Delray Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent experience - well worth doing.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The highlight of our Largo trip, myself, my 17 year old and my 7 year old opted for the 1000' ride. The 3 of us went up together on a day with perfect weather. The experience was great from start to finish. My wife was allowed on the boat from where she took some great pictures. The 2 guys on the boat were very friendly, and took their time to explain everything. While being a little unnerving when a gust of wind caught the chute, it's something anyone can do. My 7 year old handled it perfectly. If you're in Largo make sure you do this!