“Great Dive Company” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scuba-Do Dive Company - CLOSED

Scuba-Do Dive Company
More attraction details
Owner description: 10 Divers Max! FREE dive guide! Doing it right, for over 20 years! Our boats are certified by the coast guard to carry 14 divers, but we cut off at 10 divers. We are the only operator in Key Largo that runs below their certification limit! Our crew of instructors and captains are all full time professionals who work hard to show you the safest more fun time diving our wonderful reefs and wrecks. At Scuba-Do, it's all about YOU!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Dive Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was certified in December 2013 and finally had a chance to go diving again during Spring Break 2014. I picked Scuba Do based on the Tripadvisor and Yelp reviews and they did not dissapoint. I went on 6 dives over the weekend and had a wonderful time. I was alone so I hired a private guide (Sara) to show me around on the dives. She was great! We saw just about everything and she took a few great shark photos that she emailed to me later. I will certainly go back to Scuba DO on my next dive on the Keys.

Visited April 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“Wonderful experience, great dives”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I are fairly new divers, and nearly all of our dives have been with the same DM in Cozumel. So, we were worried about diving with a new operation that didn't know our experience levels,etc. we found Scuba Do online and dove with them for 2 days. We would have booked with them for a third day, but decided not to book due to windy weather and expected high waves.
Diego was very helpful and responsive when I called to book and via email. We stopped by the office the day before our dive, and Biff was very friendly and informative.
The dive operation is well run, well organized, and efficient. The staff were clearly knowledgable dive professionals that inspired confidence, and I felt safe at all times. We dove in great conditions and had some of our best dives ever.
Sean was our DM the first day. He was professional and courteous and answered all of our questions. Kim was our DM on day 2. She is very capable and more outgoing than Sean, so we probably asked her more questions. The dive locations we visited were amazing. Bottom times were approx 49 minutes then we all returned to the surface
We chose this operation because we did not want to dive with a very large group and we are not interested in a "six pack" dive experience. I would like to return to the Keys to dive, and we would definitely use Scuba Do.
To comment on a few of the other reviews: we had water and cups on all dives, and some pretzels to snack on. As the trip is approx 3 hours, I thought this was fine. The staff are friendly with each other, but glad to answer any and all questions, so I had no reason to consider this a drawback.

Visited May 2014
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I want to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

Very professional dive center. special thanks to Caroline for her welcome. I went to 3 centers and it was the best value for money. I dived with a guide and another person. On the boat we were around 10 people without counting instructors/guides: it was just perfect! I really enjoyed the two dives especially the aquarium in Molasses reef.

Visited April 2014
Medford, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

I found Scuba-Do through an online search and was impressed from the beginning with Diego Anza who communicated with me online and over the phone. Diego was also my dive guide who quickly became the barometer I will use to compare with other dive guides. Diego is a welcoming employee with outstanding communication plus customer service skills. He immediately put me at ease with his confidence and giving me all the information I would need prior to my dives scheduled for the next morning. As the dive guide he clearly describes the process, checked my gear, and told me what to expect to see. Since this was only my 8th dive I was impressed by Diego's careful and watchful eye. Since I am a novice diver, Diego instilled trust and confidence in me. If you are looking for a dive charter don't hesitate to go diving with Scuba-Do.

Visited May 2014
Troy, Michigan
“best dive company in the Keys!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

i have family in Key Largo and whenever i go down to visit i always dive through scuba Do!! they are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and fun. They led me through some amazing reefs and i have amazing pictures of sharks, rays, eels, lobster, and some very beautiful fish. i would recommend Scuba Do to anyone who wants to have an amazing time and meet some awesome people........thanks for the amazing service guys! cant wait till next time!!!

Liz