1,139 results
All reviews sushi restaurant live music small beach the florida keys fishing dive
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

My BIL and I went down to do some diving and our dive shop had this hotel on their list with a $90/nt rate. I called a few days prior to confirm and they were nice and as promised, our keys were in the night drop bc of late arrival. I agree with a few previous reviews that it's stuck in the 80s decor and is very dated. The room was fire the most part cleaned every day or so I thought. Noticed a hair on the shower wall before the first shower and I left it there to see if it would be cleaned, it was not. It turns out that all they did was make the beds, not sure if they changed the sheets but noticed that the bathroom was never cleaned during our stay. As a previous hotel mgr, I know what to look for in rooms and the hotel. It has a lot of potential if they spent $ to renovate it and have housekeepers actually clean. I saw them out every day but it must have been a trick. The trash cans and general cleanliness of the floors, stairs and other stuff was not tended to. Gave the girl at the desk a headsup about the bathroom and did not seem to care. The one redeeming quality was the shushi nami restaurant next to it. Awesome and got 10% off for staying. I will pay a little more to stay somewhere cleaner, etc

I

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Divemazter
Reviewed November 14, 2013

First impressions of Bayside Inn was not good. The elevator was dirty and I felt needed a good clean. When we arrived at our room it had a nasty smell which I do not know what it was, just unpleasant. The towels were paper thin and breakfast was very disappointing.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank helenhR3560SB
Reviewed November 14, 2013

For about $100 a night I don't expect a lot from a motel/hotel but what I do expect is cleanliness. That is something we did not get at this place! I could deal with the threadbare bedspread and towels and the dingy and nicked up walls and furniture but the dirtiness was unacceptable! From the exterior of the building to the elevator, to the stairwells and railings, to the room itself, everything is filthy!

Room tip: The best tip I can give on choosing a room is to go a couple miles down US 1 and stay at the Hilton instead!
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kay S
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of different hotels, motel chains, bed and breakfast inns, resorts, etc. Bayside Inn Key Largo was absolutely the worst place I have ever stayed. Fortunately we were only there one night. The rooms were pure filth (I am normally okay with slightly unkept rooms). The continental breakfast was a joke. I won't go on about the place. Pay $20 more and stay somewhere else!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank marriedinvegas
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Bayside Inn just hosted our daughters wedding and i have to simply say they were amazing. Ayo, Jill and the rest of the staff were not only patient, they just let us have fun. The hotel is private and the sunset view is amazing. And if you want to enjoy the outdoors just walk next door to Snook's and enjoy it. Thank you again for a great weekend!

Room tip: Great Key Largo spot
  • Trip type: Traveled with family