“Don't waste your money”

Sailors Choice Party Fishing Boat
Reviewed July 1, 2012

There is no way to catch any decent fish unless you are along the back wall of the boat. You can't even get on the back wall because all the spots are reserved for buddies and returning guests. All first timer are on the boat just to cover the gas. We went out on the night trip, 6/30/12. Only the people in the back were catching fish. We told the deck hand and he said, "just be patient ". We spent the whole night watching these people catch fish after fish. My kids were extremely dissatisfied as was I. Save your money, its not worth your time

6  Thank forbnb

Reviewed June 18, 2012

This charter is not bad, each time I go I always catch fish and if ur not catching anything the crew will help u catch something, the last time I went I didnt have any money to tip josh and when we came back josh didnt prepare my fish cause I didnt have money to tip him?

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I have fished on many party boats in the Miami area and would rather drive the extra mile to fish with these guys they love what they do and it shows ! I usually do the nite trip because of work and always catch fish. The mate Jamie is a real hard worker and prepares your bait at the dock an hour before you leave so there is no shortage of cut bait and they bring plenty of chum to get the fish interested. The captain Joe isn't afraid to move to a different reef if the fish are not biting. I had the pleasure to fish the Saturday morning trip with my girlfriend and she had a blast fishing was slow but we managed to hook a few groupers,yellowtail and grunts. Josh was helpful and worked hard. As for the spots on the back and not catching any fish that's up to you I recommend getting there early and knowing what you are doing because that's all it takes to have a good time on this boat !!!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Best in Key Largo, friendly staff, great mates, excellent captain, and plenty of fish, the only choice! From your regular Bahamian fishing buddy

Reviewed March 30, 2012

We took our 12 year old and two 4 year olds on a fishing trip today and it was awesome. The captain was great and was very hands on. The first mate, Josh, was SO FANTASTIC! He helped us, entertained us, and got the whole boat excited about a trip out to sea. We had maybe 20 people on the boat and nearly everyone caught a fish-most of us thanks to the wonderful crew. Yes, you have to bait your own hook some of the time, but they do everything else. What a sensational value!

1  Thank YayitsAmanda