“Great Experience, Top Notch Crew”

Sailors Choice Party Fishing Boat
birmingham, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience, Top Notch Crew”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We did both a morning and afternoon trip with the guys on the Sailor's Choice. Beyond getting into a tremendous variety of fish, the guys created a fun, informative environment that makes the trip great for both experienced and inexperienced anglers. We had a wide variety of people on our two trips, and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. - Eric G

Visited January 2012

Erie, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great fishing trip in key largo for family”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

This was inexpensive. the crew was great probably the best crew for fishing excursion I've ever taken. it is inexpensive but a great value. my kids enjoyed it so much I took them a second time on this charter

2 Thank robPennsylvania
Key Largo Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Sailors Choice is a good choice....”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I always have a great time fishing with this boat. Granted one cant slay the fish every time out but I havent been skunked yet either. Ive fished all the party boats throughout the Keys and have to say this one is the best by far. A friendly helpfull crew that knows how to catch fish, the cleanest party boat you will ever see, and a more then fair price too. Im glad to have this boat right in my neighborhood.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Gliderider2003
Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A trip to remember”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

My boyfriend and I went deep sea fishing over memorial day, needless to say we both got a little seasick. The captains were wonderful and provided us with water and slowly went to less rough water. All in all even though I didn't especially feel well. I definitely recommend this to others.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank caralg
Homestead, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“good boat”
Reviewed February 27, 2011

I am a Homestead local and visit the Sailors choice about twice a month. This is one of the best boats I have been on, the boat is clean, welcoming and very sea worthy, the crew is great, and they do there best to get you on the fish. There are diferent captains and mates, some of these reviews are pretty negative and I can be sure that it is due to one captain , the primary skipper is only concerned with passenger safety and satisfaction. He often throws out a live ballyhoo, or sinks one to the bottom, In the year or so I have been fishing with them I have seen him hook many many fish but never pull one in, he always gives it to a passenger (usually kids). Both mates are great, not only do they do all of the dirty work: untangling your lines, de hooking your fish, and cleaning them back at the dock, but also extremely helpful and informative, they can fill you in on everything from restaraunts, bars, and sights to see. Another thing I really like about this is there four hour trips,in the summer the heat can be very intense, most party boats dont have air conditioning, and you can be stuck out there for 8 hours. Also if you take the morning trip, you can be back in time for a late lunch and still have a full afternoon. I reccomend this boat to every one.

Visited February 2011