Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
A Review about Almost Diving with Silent World

I was scheduled to dive with these folks and use Kelly as my guide. The forecast was pretty sporty... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Floatman
Maryland
Fantastic dive shop

Reviewed March 18, 2019
harald34242
via mobile

All reviews spiegel grove boat captain choppy seas rental equipment the entire staff great instructor these folks great staff the florida keys the reefs fish shop dove wreck dive crew tanks
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

We did four dives with Silent World in November last year and had a really great experience. We did a shallow reef dive one day and Spiegel Grove wreck second day. Came back this past weekend and did four reef dives in two days. Kelly was our dive guide and she was fantastic and a lot of fun.

Would highly recommend this dive shop. The entire staff/crew is so helpful and courteous, smaller number of divers so no rushing. Great experience. We are already planning our next trip to Key Largo and Silent World.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019

I did two dives with Silent World this weekend and loved my experience. Everyone was professional and friendly. They keep the dive group to a smaller number which makes for a more pleasant experience. The rental equipment was excellent. Our guide, Kelly, was fabulous! I would highly recommend Silent World if you want an exceptional diving trip in the Florida Keys! I will be back!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

Did two dives towards my advanced open water certification with silent world. Entire crew is amazing but especially Kelly made our two dives on Spiegel grove epic! She was very professional yet super fun! I'll be coming back for sure.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 7, 2018

We dove with Silent World on Thanksgiving morning and really enjoyed our time with them. Boat Captain, his helper and lady in shop were all super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and all dive locations. They even gave us some good suggestions on places to eat while there :o)

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018

Awesome Boat and CREW... A must dive for THE SPIEGLE GROVE AND USCG DUANE !!!! 5STARS. Big boat, not crowded , great location , highly recommended

Date of experience: November 2018