“Great operation, will definitely go back.”

Silent World Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Our uncrowded boats carry a maximum of 12 or 18 scuba divers, giving you a more relaxed and personal experience. Professional Guides and Instructors can provide a full range of recreational and technical services.
Charlotte, NC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great operation, will definitely go back.”
Reviewed November 1, 2009

I dove with Silent World when I was doing my checkout dives on my rebreather. Chris and company went out of the way to cater for us and to make sure we had access to the supplied we needed for our rebreathers. We were given very personalized service; we had a private charter out to the Speigel Grove w/ latitude to run extended bottom times. They also set up a charter in Key West so we could dive the Vandenburg just a couple of weeks after she was sunk. All in all, we had a great experience and I plan to dive w/ Silent World again.

1 Thank battles2a5

SW Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Silent World Scuba Diving”
Reviewed October 31, 2009

I have dove with Silent World on many trips. Most recent was on a "double dip" on the Spiegel Grove. The boat captain was very helpful to us and let us dive our profile (Rebreather Diver) and assisted with stages and gear as needed. Chris was great at helping us set up lodging for the area as well as fills.

Have also dove Silent World on the Eagle wreck. A very nice time and a very experienced captain.

I will be diving with Silent World on my next trip to the Keys.

2 Thank Custom-Scuba
Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Dive Center in the Florida Keys”
Reviewed October 31, 2009

I am a very experienced and active diver in and around the South Florida area and I have to say without hestitation that Silent World Key Largo Dive Center is no doubt the BEST dive center in the entire florida keys chain.
I have dove with every dive center from Key Largo all the way to the Florida keys and I can very happily say that Silent World's staff, professionalism, experience and customer care is second to no one!!!
I have recommended friends and family from all over the world to dive with Chris and his crew at Silent World and they in turn have experienced a great dive vacation.
The crew are extremely friendly, knowledgable, and best of all, will work with you and all the other divers on the trip to make sure you have the BEST DIVE EXPERIENCE ever!!
No other dive shop in the Florida keys compares!!
Giving a 20 out of 10 ( if I could) for this SUPER DIVE CENTER !!!
Thanks Silent World !!!

2 Thank TechCaveDiver
Richmond, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So good, we are going back”
Reviewed October 31, 2009

We spent a week in Key Largo diving with Silent World. It was a great experience. I have been diving around the world and up and down the East coast of the US for several years. I found the whole staff and crew very friendly and easy to deal with. The dive experience was great and I was please with their concern for safety.

We are heading back in December because we had such a good time.

1 Thank Mr_C_Richmond
Miami, Florida
“very professional”
Reviewed October 30, 2009

I was very happy with the professionalism and courtesy shown to me and my dive buddies on our recent trip to the Duane and Bibb. Crew was helpful and made a specialeffort to get out to the wrecks even when many boats didn't want to go out because of choppy seas. I'll use them again

Mike R.