“Best SCUBA trip ever”

Silent World Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Our uncrowded boats carry a maximum of 12 or 18 scuba divers, giving you a more relaxed and personal experience. Professional Guides and Instructors can provide a full range of recreational and technical services.
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I did a quick 2-tank dive on 5/2 and Andrew "Potter" was an outstanding divemaster and our captain and first mate were confident and reassuring. Did two shallow dives on old wrecks and beautiful reefs. Saw some amazing reef life. unfortunately no sharks that day, but it will give me a reason to return.. And I'll definitely. Book with Silent World again!

There are newer reviews for Silent World Dive Center

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We made a double dip with my two sons last sunday. Excellent rent gear. Nice reefs. No hurry. They gVe us 1 hour for each dip. Very helpful and nice people. I recommend them!!!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Just spent a week diving with Silent World
Very friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Would definitely recommend them as they are one of the best
Dive center in the Keys.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

had a great dive trip with a bunch of friends the guys at silent world
made it a fantastic experience very friendly knowledgable hope to
go back & have another dive trip with them very soon

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I am a Technical Diver and Instructor and have dove Florida several times and pretty much all over the world. The crew at Silent World are head and shoulders above any place I have been. They went out of their way to ensure I had fun and they even slugged my heavy old set of doubles around. They stayed late to mix whatever gas I asked for and arrived early to give me lots of time to analyze my mix and reassemble my gear. They made me feel like it was all about me, but then everyone on the boat said the same thing. I will certainly go back and I would be happy to recommend Silent World to any level of diver
Larry B