“Dolphin swim”

and up
2-Day Miami South Beach Adventure from Orlando
Ranked #10 of 73 things to do in Key Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Dolphins Plus! Here, our guests have the exciting opportunity to observe and interact with our marine mammal friends in a unique and stimulating environment. Our guests can experience our dolphins in their natural seawater homes on the Gulf of Mexico (Bayside) in Key Largo, Florida. Along with getting to interact with our marine mammals, guests will learn all about these amazing creatures, and the importance of marine conservation, from our knowledgeable and well-trained staff of trainers and instructors. Our dolphin swims are available to the public throughout the year and are a great addition to your Florida vacation. Meet and interact with our dolphins in our hands-on Structured and Shallow Water Dolphin Swims or snorkel freely alongside the dolphins in our Guided Natural Dolphin Swim program for the dolphin encounter of a lifetime. Our dolphins are always happy to meet new friends. So, come on over and jump on in. We’ll see you at Dolphins Plus.
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed an educational and entertaining day with Taylor and JP. Thank you to the crew at Dolphins plus for a great day. It was great to see everyone working with families, couples and individuals!

1  Thank Mary K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,509)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"fun experience"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have always wanted to swim with dolphins! I ended up doing the natural swim. I didn't get to touch them, but for me personally, i preferred to swim with them and watch them in their natural state! I signed up for the 8:30 am swim and I was the only person signed up!! I was told that during the busy season there can be up to 30 people in the water at a time.. ICK.. I'm pretty excited that I got the dolphins all to myself!!
The swim was awesome and the trainers did everything they could to get me to see as much dolphin action as possible. I got to see them all up close pretty much for the entire 30 minutes. Definitely worth it for me! So glad I came up with the money for it! (not cheap, but well worth it!)

4  Thank Vickie S
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had the best time at Dolphins Plus! The structured dolphin swim was amazing and we really had a hands on expierience with the dolphins. We also bought the photo package and it was definitely worth the money they gave us over 200 beautiful photos and a memeory we will never forget! Anyone going to Key Largo should go swim with the Dolphins!

2  Thank SamanthaMarc
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This day was the most amazing day ever! The people were SO nice and helpful, but the dolphins were AMAZING. It is EVERYTHING people say it is and SO worth the money. I did the structured and natural swim and I still can't stop smiling!!