“Great Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
2-Day Miami South Beach Adventure from Orlando
Ranked #2 of 70 things to do in Key Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dolphin swims and Sea Lion Encounters are available to the public throughout the year and are a great addition to your Florida vacation. Meet and interact with our dolphins in our hands-on Structured and Shallow Water Dolphin Swims or snorkel freely alongside the dolphins in our Guided Natural Dolphin Swim program for the dolphin encounter of a lifetime. If sea lions are your favorite, book one of our sea lion encounters and meet one of the cutest marine mammals on earth.
Huntersville, NC
4 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Our family did the structured and unstructuered swim. Not inexpensive but something you will always remember. It was absoultely amazing to swim and be up close with these wonderful creatures.

Visited April 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Awesome, the place was top notch, very professional! A once in a lifetime experience, the staff was very knowdedgable and passionate about their jobs

Fairfax Station, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“DolphinsPlus Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I started with the natural swim and wanted just a little more so I added the structured swim. Swimming with the dolphins naturally was neat, especially seeing Tashi side by side his mother. The water is mirky, so the visibility is low, and there is very minimal interaction. I wasn't sure how I was going to react to "tricks" taught to the dolphins and me being part of it, but the structured swim was awesome and well worth the added expense. The staff were helpful, personable, professional and genuinely seemed to enjoy the smiles they help make! The photos are expensive, but excellent, and choosing one for $11.95 was difficult. After seeing them again on-line I might have to purchase more. It's all for a great opportunity! Sue S.

3 Thank Sue S
Davenport, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Such an incredible experience. Thank you to Jake and Amanda for making this dream come true for my son. Jake so patient and kind with all of your guests. You can tell that this is not "just" a job to you. You truely want your guests to have the best experience possible and you achieve it! Thanks again!!

Cape Coral, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very good and personal experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Opted for the combo natural and structured swim with my daughter. Both were excellent, but very different experiences. If I had to choose one I'd go with the structured, but we enjoyed both. Photos were pricey, but worth it as pictures were excellent. Staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

1 Thank Chris F